The relevant candidates can get the schedule of SBI PO Interview of year 2016 which has been updated at the official website of SBI, www.sbi.co.in. Now candidates can download Probationary Officer (PO) Post Interview Call Letter from the official website of SBI. Each and every details related to SBI PO Interview will be available at call letter of candidates.
SBI PO Interview Schedule & Call Letter 2016:
As per the official notification, the SBI PO group discussion and personal interview will be started from 1st September 2016 onwards. The group discussion and personal interview has been scheduled to be held at the various centers all across India.
State Bank of India (SBI) Probationary Officer (PO) 2016 Call Letter is available to be downloaded by the relevant candidates at the official website of SBI, www.sbi.co.in. The Call Letter must be downloaded by every participant because without a valid call letter candidates would not be able to enter into the interview center.
There are some other documents which must be carried on the day of SBI PO personal interview and group discussion. We will share the document details below which must be carried on the day of interview.
Download SBI PO 2016 Interview-cum-GD Call Letter:
State Bank of India PO Phase 3 Interview and Group Discussion call letter can be downloaded from August 22, 2016. Candidates should visit the official website of State Bank of India to download their PO 2016 call letter for interview and group discussion round.
It is officially announced that the SBI PO personal interview and group discussion will be started from September 1, 2016. So, all candidates have to download their call letter before the day of interview and group discussion.
Important Points to Read:
- Authority will call the candidates for group discussion and interview round on the basis of their performance in the SBI PO 2016 written examination.
- After group discussion, candidates will be shortlisted and participated in personal interview round.
- The last and final selection will be done by the official authority on the basis of candidate’s written examination and interview performance.
List of Documents – Must be carried on the Day of Interview:
- The mark sheet of 10th class with the local language Hindi mentioned in that.
- Age proof, candidates can carry 10th class certificate or leaving certificate of school or any other certificate which can be treated as your proof of age.
- All certificate and mark sheet of all degree which is available with candidates.
- Cast certificate.
- Form of Bio Data, candidates should carry 1 original and 3 Xerox copies along with photo attached on each of them.
- NOC (No Objection Certificate) from current employer.
- Photo ID with some Xerox copies.