SRMEEE Entrance Examination in 2014
The SRM University located in Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu conducts an exam for admission in various undergraduate level courses every year.
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen and has done his last 2 years study from any school in India
- Must have cleared Class XII or equivalent exam possessing an aggregate of 70% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Exam will be a combination of questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Candidates must answer all to get admission in B-Tech courses.
The application form can be obtained from various banks such as State Bank Of India, Karur Vsysa Bank or many other bank premises as mentioned on the examinations official website. Also a Demand Draft for Rs. 900 in favour of “SRMIST” payable at Chennai can be drawn and sent to university address with a request letter to receive the form. After that form must be filled properly and should be sent to the university examination centre.
Candidates are requested to retain the copy of form and Demand Draft for further reference. While sending write your name and address on the back of Demand Draft. The last date of receiving application forms is mid of March 2014. After that no form will be accepted. The university will not be responsible for any kind of delay in post.
Same procedure of sending form must be followed if the form is downloaded from the official website www.srmuniv.ac.in and then filled.
The result for the exam will be declared on 3rd May 2014 and will be uploaded on the university’s website. The result will also be sent to all the appearing candidates via SMS on the number registered while submitting the form. After it a merit list will be generated and candidates will be called for the counselling process. There is no provision for the candidate to ask for revaluation of answer sheets.
After the merit list is prepared candidates are called on the day basis for counselling. If the candidate missed his/her counselling date then the seat will be passed to the next applicant. There would be no change in counselling date under any circumstances.
All the flowing documents are required for counselling and must be brought and set in proper order:
- Counselling call letter
- Class X and XII mark sheets with copies
- Rank Card and Admit Card of SRMEEE 2014
- Class X certificate with 2 copies.
- If candidate is from reserved category, all reserved category documents with 2 copies.
After the seat selection candidate needs to pay the course fee of Rs. 75000 in form of Demand Draft in favour of “SRMIST” payable at Chennai to complete the process of admission. Also they can view hostel fee on the official website and must be present for counselling on time.
- Last date- 15th March 2014
- Offline exam – 27th April 2014
- Online exam – 17-22th April 2014
- Result and Counselling information- 3rd May 2014
- Last date of fee submission – 15th June 2013