Latest News: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) SI, ASI in Delhi Police Examination 2016 Notification has been out NOW. Candidates can apply online from January 9, 2016.
The latest recruitment has been released by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) under Government of India in year 2015. This recruitment is going to be conducted through Central Police Organisation (CPO) examination to fulfill the post of Sub-Inspector (SI) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI). There are total 2902 posts are available to be filled through this CPO examination.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2015:
- 1 SSC CPO Recruitment 2015:
- 2 Important Dates:
- 3 Eligibility Criteria:
- 4 Other Important Details Regarding SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2015:
- 5 SSC CPO SI ASI 2015 Recruitment Result:
- 6 Candidates can contact following Regional Help Lines for clarifications, if any, in respect of filling/submitting applications:
- 7 Important Links:
Interested candidates can obtain the vacancy details in described format from below:
Name of Posts and Total Vacancy Details:
- Sub Inspector (SI) in CAPFs: 1706 Posts in CRPF – 221 (Male – 205, Female – 16), BSF – 607 (Male – 577, Female – 30), ITBP – 289 (Male – 266, Female – 23), CISF – 536 (Male – 482, Female – 54), SSB – 53 (Male – 35, Female – 18)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in CISF: 1106 Posts (Male – 991, Female – 110)
- Sub Inspector (SI) (Male in Delhi Police): 95 Posts
- Online Registration Satrts From: January 9, 2016
- Last Date for Part I Registration: February 2, 2016 (5 PM)
- Last Date for Part II Registration: February 5, 2016 (5 PM)
Age Limit- The age of a eligible candidate must be between 18 years to 23 years as on 1st August 2015. The relaxation in the age limit will be 5 years for SC/ ST category candidates, 3 years for OBC category candidates and for others, it will be based on Government terms.
Educational Qualification- A eligible candidate for SSC CPO SI ASI Recruitment 2015 must have a qualified bachelor’s degree from any recognizable university/ institute or must have any equivalent degree.
Other Important Details Regarding SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2015:
SSC CPO SI ASI 2015 Recruitment Examination Details- The examination will be conducted on June 21, 2015 on the day of Sunday. In the examination, there will be 0.25 numbers of negative marking for each wrong question. The duration of examination will be 2 hours and it will be conducted between 10 AM to 12 PM.
Pay Scale- For the SI post the pay scale will be between Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4200/-. And for ASI post the pay scale will be between Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2800/-.
Selection Process- The final selection process will be done of SSC SI ASI 2015 recruitment on written examination, medical examination, physical endurance test and interview/ personality test.
SSC CPO SI ASI 2015 Recruitment Result:
The SSC CPO SI ASI Recruitment 2015 result will be announced once the examination would be conducted on 21st June 2015. Here, we will share the entire details regarding SSC CPO 2015 final result once it will be announced by official website.
Candidates can contact following Regional Help Lines for clarifications, if any, in respect of filling/submitting applications:
SSC(NR) New Delhi-01164715222, 01165021888, 01124363343, 01124360840
SSC(CR) Allahabad – 05322460511, 09452424060
SSC(SR) Chennai – 09445195946, 04428251139
SSC(WR)Mumbai – 09869730700, 07738422705
SSC(ER) Kolkata -09477461228,09477461229
SSC(MPR) Raipur -09407921504,09407921505
SSC(KKR) Bangalore – 08025502520,09483862020
SSC(NWR) Chandigarh – 09915509204, 09915509331
SSC(NER) Guwahati – 09207053500, 09707679564