SSC CSOLS Junior Hindi Translator 2014 Application Form
Latest Notification: The Staff Selection Commission will release CSOLS Jr. Hindi Translators 2014 Application Form at the official website of SSC, http://ssc.nic.in. All the interested and desired candidates can download their Application Form from August 9, 2014 to September 5, 2014 from the official website of SSC.
CSOLS Junior Hindi Translator 2014 Details
Usually lots of candidates apply for this post but for participating in this examination, candidates have to fill the application form properly. We will keep you update with the latest updates regarding CSOLS Junior Hindi Translator (CSOLS) 2014.
Vacancy Details of Junior Translator (CSOLS) 2014
Vacancy Name: Jr. Hindi Translators 2014
No. of Vacancy: Various
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 30 years as on August 1, 2014.
- The candidate must have good knowledge at level of Matriculation and have Master degree or equivalent degree from any recognized college or university.
The selection of the candidate will be on the basis of performance of the candidate in Written Examination, Skill Test, Typing Test and Merit List. Those candidates who will be qualified in the Written Test will be called the further test.
Important Terms for SSC CSOLS Jr. Hindi Translators 2014 Examination
- Candidate must be good in typing.
- Physically Handicapped candidate are exempted from the skill test for Data Entry Operator.
- Negative marking will be applicable of 0.25 marks.
Rs.100 is the application fee which must be paid by the candidate of General and OBC category and SC/ST/PWD/Women and Ex- serviceman are exempted from Application Fee.
- August 9, 2014: Application Form Releasing Date
- September 5, 2014: Application Form Closing Date
- December 7, 2014: Examination Date
Click here to get the detailed information of Jr. Hindi Translators 2014.