Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited Indian candidates for the post of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF examination. Staff Selection Commission will conduct examination under “RECRUITMENT OF SUB-INSPECTORS IN DELHI POLICE, CAPFs AND ASSISTANT SUB-INSPECTOR IN CISF EXAMINATION, 2016”. Candidates can download their SSC SI/ ASI Admit Card 2016 from the official website of SSC, www.ssc-cr.org.
Authority had decided to conduct Paper I examination on March 20, 2016. But one paper was found to have been compromised. So, examination authority will decide to cancel the examination of March 20, 2016 and they decided to conduct re-examination in the month of June, 2016.
SSC SI/ASI Re Examination Hall Ticket 2016
Those candidates who had successfully completed online registration process are eagerly waiting for their SSC SI/ASI Re Examination Hall Ticket 2016. Authority will upload its SSC SI/ ASI 2016 Admit Card before 10 to 15 days of written examination. Authority will not send Admit Card personally to any candidate; candidates have to download it from the official portal of SSC.
Let me make crystal clear to every candidate. To clear ASI/SI examination, candidates have to give written examination i.e. paper I and then PET and at last paper II.
- Those candidates, who will secure qualifying marks in paper I, will be shortlisted for Physical Endurance Test (PET)/ PST and medical test.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Paper I & Paper II.
- Authority will deduct the Interview section from year 2016.
- Written examination will consist of Objective Multiple Choice Type Questions.
- There will be two papers in the written examination and both papers will be of 200 marks.
- The duration of Paper I & II is 120 minutes (2 hours).
- For every incorrect answer, authority will deduct 0.25 marks.
|State/UT||Region/Sub Region||Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket|
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||North Region||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat,Goa||Western Region||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||MP Sub-Region||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|West Bengal, Odisha, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||Eastern Region||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||North Eastern Region||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD| Rejected Candidates List|
|Andhra Pradesh, Pondicherry, Tamilnadu||Southern Region||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD||
|Karnataka, Kerala||KKR region||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|
|Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||North Western Sub-Region||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Central Region||DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD|