TNPSC 2015 Admit Card:
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites candidates for 268 posts of Assistant Statistical Investigator. Eligible candidates had applied for this post and now they are waiting for their TNPSC Admit Card 2015.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a government department and it is situated in the year 1929. This is an official department of state government which recruits various recruitment time to time as per its requirement.
Few Details Regarding this Post:
Name of the Post- Assistant Statistical Investigator
No. of Posts- 268
Scale of Pay:
Authority will pay Rs. 5,200 to 20,200 (PB1) + Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800 to their finalized candidates.
|Date of Notification||07-May-15||–|
|Last Date of Application Submission||03-Jun-15||–|
|Last Date for fee payment through Bank or Post Office||05-Jun-15||–|
|Paper I (Statistics)||11-Jul-15||10 AM to 1 PM|
|Paper II (General Studies)||11-Jul-15||2:30 PM to 4:30 PM|
Age (as on July 15):
- Age of the SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs category candidates should not be more than 18 years.
- Age of the “Others” (i.e. Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs) category candidates should be between 18 to 30 years.
Education Qualification (as on May 7, 2015):
- Candidates have degree in Statistic.
- Candidates have any other degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics and Computer Applications with Statistics as an supportive / similar subject.
- Candidates have any degree with Post Graduate Degree in Econometric/ Operations Research/ Mathematical Economics.
Candidates will be selected in two successive stages i.e. Oral Test and Written Examination. Candidates will be finalized on the basis of total marks obtained in Written Examination and Oral Test. It is compulsory for the candidates to present at the time of Written Examination and Oral Test. Those candidates who had miss on of the examination will not be selected for final selection.
How to get Assistant Statistical Investigator Admit Card 2015?
- First visit the official website of TNPSC, www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Then click on the link of “TNPSC Admit Card 2015”.
- Click on it.
- a page will appear in front of you.
- Fill the asked details and press “submit” button.
- Your Admit Card generate on your screen.
- Save it and take on the day of Examination.
Click here for Official Website.
Click here to get detailed information regarding official notification.