Latest Notification: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released a latest notification on August 26, 2014 to fulfill 162 vacancies for the post of Civil Judge under Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply only via online mode latest by September 21, 2014 from the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC), www.tnpsc.gov.in.
TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2014 Details
- Name of the Post: Civil Judge (Post Code. 2089)
- Name of the Service: Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service (Service Code No.060)
- Number of Total Vacancies: 162
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 27,700-770-33,090 – 920 -40450- 1080-44770
- Notification Date: 26-08-2014
- Last date for submission of applications: 21-09-2014
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office: 23-09-2014
- Date of Written Examination: 18-10-2014 and 19-10-2014 (Check the time of exams from the official notification)
The age must be between 25 to 40 for the reserved category candidates and 25 to 35 for general category candidates and 22 to 27 for fresh law graduates (for all categories).
We are suggesting to the interested candidates to obtain the educational qualification eligibility from the official notification which we will share at the end of this article.
This recruitment application fee is Rs.50 for reserved category candidates and Rs.175 for other category candidates. This application fees is displayed with cost of application and examination fee. Interested and eligible candidates can pay the application fee via online and offline mode before the last date of application fee submission.
How to Apply via Online Mode?
Only eligible candidates can apply for this post via online mode up to September 21, 2014 from the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. To apply for this post, you are suggested to follow the following steps:
- At first open the official website of TNPSC, www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- There will be a section of On-line services, click on that.
- There will be a link of On-line Application under On-line services section, click on that.
- Now a new website will be opened, http://tnpscexams.net.
- From where you can apply for this recruitment latest by September 21, 2014.
Interested candidates should complete the registration process before the last date of application submission.
The selection process will be based on the main computer based examination.