Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the UGC NET 2014 examination through UGC NET Online Application Form which will be available latest by November 15, 2014. University Grant Commission, National Educational Testing Bureau is organizing this UGC NET 2014 examination for the post of Assistant Professor & Junior Research Fellowship.
UGC NET Online Application Form Dec 2014
The University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) 2014 examination will be held on December 28, 2014 on the day of Sunday. So, all the eligible and interested candidates can apply online for the same through UGC NET Online Application Form 2014 before the last date of application form which is November 15, 2014.
Age Limit: For the post of Assistant Professor the age of candidate must not be more than 28 years and for the post of Junior Research Fellowship, there is no upper age limit.
Educational Qualification: Participants of the UGC NET 2014 must have 55% minimum in Master’s Degree or any equivalent degree from any recognized university or and institute which must be recognized by UGC.
For the General category candidates the application fee is Rs.450/- and for other Backward Classes the application fee is Rs.225/- and for SC/ PWD/ ST candidates the application fee is Rs.110/-.
Applicants can pay the UGC NET 2014 Online Application Fee via Bank Challan at any branch of State Bank of India along with bank charges which would be Rs.40/-.
How to Apply Online for UGC NET Dec 2014?
To apply online for UGC NET 2014, candidates have to follow some easy steps which we are going to share below:
- At first open the official website of UGC which is ugcnetonline.in.
- Once the official page is opened, register over there with the help of your email id. You can obtain the further details about the same over there.
- Now login into the official website with the help of registered details which will be your email id and chosen password.
- Fill the UGC NET Online Application Form by entering all the required details.
- After filling the details, upload the scanned signature and passport size photograph of yours.
- At last save and print the filled application form and send it to the address given below:
The Registrar, Principal of the Coordinating Institution.
For more details about the how to apply section, please read the official notification which we are going to share below: