United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) had announced recruitment for 750 posts of Assistant. Those candidates who had applied for this post are waiting for their UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2016. Applied candidates can download their Admit Card from the official website of United India Insurance Company Limited, uiic.co.in.
UIIC Assiatant Hall Ticket 2016
Authority will soon upload Assistant Admit Card from its official website. Candidates can download their UIIC Assistant 2016 Hall Ticket from August 20, 2016. Candidates can download their Admit Card/Hall Ticket by entering “Registration Number/Roll No.” and “Password/Date of Birth”.
Couple of Details Regarding this Recruitment:
Name of the Organization: United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC)
Total No. of Posts: 750 posts
Admit Card Download Date: August 20, 2016
Name of the post: Assistant
- Scheduled Caste (SC) – 111 posts
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 52 posts
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 182 posts
- Unreserved (UR) – 405 posts
- Authority will pay Rs. 7640-440(1)-8080-480(2)-9040-540(5)-11740-625(2)-12990-760(3)-15270-790(2)-16850-840(5)-21050 (under Revision)
- Authority will pay Rs. 17,000 in the initial stage in Metro City.
- Candidate must be graduated from recognized University.
- Candidate must pass in HSC/equivalent (12th pass) with aggregate of 60% marks (50% for ex-servicemen, SC/ST & PWD).
- Candidate must have knowledge of Regional language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Online Examination, Interview and Computer Proficiency Test.
- Online examination will consist of Objective Type Questions.
- The duration of online examination will be of 120 minutes (2 hours).
- There will be a negative marking for each wrong answer.
- For every wrong answer, authority will deduct ¼ marks.
|S. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|6||Total marks obtained shall be proportionately reduced to a base of 35 marks (A)||35|
|8||Total (A) + (B)||50|
How to Download UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2016?
- Visit the official website of UIIC, uiic.co.in.
- Here you can see a link “Download UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2016”.
- Click on it and fill the required details like; “Registration Number/Roll No.” and “Password/Date of Birth”.
- After filling all the details, click on “Submit” button.
- Wait for few seconds.
- Your Admit Card is on your screen.
- Download it and take a print out of it for future use.