Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) will conduct written examination for the posts of Programmer, Assistant Programmer, System Analyst, Data Entry Operator and Programming Assistant Console Operator under department of Computer Staff. Written examination for Computer Staff will be conducted by UKPSC in the month of September, 2016. Candidates can download their UKPSC Analyst, Programmer & DEO Admit Card 2016 from the official website of UKPSC, ukpsc.gov.in.
UKPSC Computer Staff Admit Card 2016:
After successfully completing the submission of online application form, candidates are eagerly waiting for their UKPSC Computer Staff Admit Card 2016. Authority will upload this recruitment’s Admit Card before 10 to 15 days of written examination. It is expected that authority will upload its Admit Card on August 18, 2016.
Couple of Details Regarding this Recruitment:
Name of the Organization: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
Department of Recruitment: Computer Staff
Date of Examination: September 6, 2016
Pattern of Examination:
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|4||Programing Assistant/Console Operator||200||400|
|5||Data Entry Operator||200||400|
- Question paper will be of multiple Objective Type Questions.
- The time duration of written examination will be of 180 minutes (3 hours).
- There will be an Interview of 50 marks for System Analyst and Programmer.
- There will be a Practical Test (qualifying nature) for Programming Assistant/Console Operator and Data Entry Operator.
How to Download UKPSC Analyst, Programmer & DEO Admit Card 2016?
- Visit the official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC), ukpsc.gov.in.
- Here, you can see a link, named “Download Analyst, Programmer & DEO Admit Card 2016”.
- Click on this link and fill all the asked details here.
- After completing all the details, click on “submit” button.
- Wait for couple of seconds.
- System will generate your UKPSC Analyst, Programmer & DEO Admit Card 2016 on your screen.
- Your Admit Card is on your screen.
- Download it and take a print out of it for future use.
- Do not forget to carry it on the day of examination because without valid Admit Card, authority will not allow you to enter into the examination hall.
Final Words: Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) to know latest updates and changes regarding Admit Card, Written Examination, Answer Key, Interview etc. Candidates can also clear your doubts by asking questions through comments.