Latest News: UPLA has uploaded its RO & ARO Admit Card on it’s official website.
UPLA had recently announced notification regarding RO and ARO posts. Candidates can download their e-Admit Card from UPLA’s official website.
UPLA RO ARO 2015 Admit Card
The official authority of Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly (UPLA) had invited candidates for 90 posts of Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer. Lots of capable and desired candidates had applied for these posts. After successfully completing their application process, all candidates are eagerly waiting for their Admit Card. Candidates are advised to apply online from the official website of UPLA, uplegassembly.nic.in.
UPLA RO ARO Hall Ticket 2015
Authority will upload its Admit Card before few days of written examination. Written examination will be held on December 29 and 30, 2015. Candidates have to download their admit card from UPLA’s official website and authority will not send admit card personally to candidate by post.
Few Details Regarding UPLA RO ARO 2015:
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly (UPLA)
Name of the Posts: Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer
Total No. of Posts: 90 posts
Admit Card download From: December 25, 2015
Date of Written Examination: December 29 and 30, 2015
Result Released On: Available Soon
- Review Officer- 40 posts
- Assistant Review Officer- 50 posts
- Written Test will be of Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions
- In written examination, there will be 100 questions of 100 marks
- There will be no negative marking
- The duration of written test will be of 90 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes)
- Written test will be available in both Hindi and English language
Review Officer- Authority will pay Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 with monthly Grade Pay of Rs. 4,800 to their finalized candidates.
Assistant Review Officer- Authority will pay Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 with monthly Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600 to their selected candidates.
- Computer Based Typing Test (Hindi and English) will be held for Assistant Review Officers.
- For the post of Assistant Review Officers, only those candidates will be selected who have qualified in the computer based typing test.
- A common merit list will be prepared for Review Officers and Assistant Review Officers on the basis of marks obtained in Computer Based Test (CBT).
- 10 candidates from each post will be called for personal interview which will be held at Vidhan Bhawan Lucknow.
- Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of Computer Based Test and personal Interview.
- Candidates higher in merit will be selected against the post of Review Officers.
Click here to download UPLA RO & ARO Admit Card 2015
Click here for more information