UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2015
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) had announced recruitment for 395 posts of Assistant Accountant. Lots of eligible and desired candidates had applied for this post and all were waiting for their e-Admit Card. Candidates can download their Admit Card from the official website of UPPCL, www.uppcl.org
UPPCL Assistant Accountant 2015 Hall Ticket
Without a valid Admit Card, authority will not allow any candidate to enter into the examination center. In Admit Card, authority will provide some important information related to candidate and examination such as Candidate’s Name, Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature, examination Center’s Full Address, Examination code, Examination Code, Examination Date & Time etc.
Authority will not send Admit Card personally to any candidates via post; candidate have to download it from UPPCL’s official portal.
Couple of Details Regarding Assistant Accountant 2015:
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
Name of the Post: Assistant Accountant
Total No. of Posts: 395 posts
Date of Written Examination: January, 2016
- Written examination will be of Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions
- Written examination will consist of 200 questions of 200 marks
- Each question carries one mark and on every incorrect answer, authority will deduct 0.25 marks
- The duration of written examination is 180 minutes (3 hours).
- Those candidates who will score 40% marks in written examination will be rejected from further selection process.
Authority will pay Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with monthly grade pay of Rs. 3,000 to their selected candidates.
Click here to download UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2015
Click here for more details