Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) has announced recruitment for 623 posts of Technician Grade II (Electrical). Capable and desired candidates can apply for this post before the last date of online registration. Last date for applying online is February 5, 2016. Candidates can apply for this post from the official website of UPPCL, www.uppcl.org.
UPPCL Technician Grade II 2015
Without waiting for the last date of submission of online application form, candidates are advised to apply online as soon as they can. After the last date of online registration, authority will disable this recruitment’s link from its official website. Candidates can apply online from January 5, 2016 (i.e. Today).
Couple of Details Regarding Technician Grade II:
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL)
Name of the Post: Technician Grade II (Electrical)
Total No. of posts: 623 posts
Online Registration Starts From: January 5, 2016
Last Date for Applying Online: February 5, 2016
Admit Card Download From: Available Soon
Date of written Examination: Available Soon
Name Of Post
Technician Grade II (Trainee)
Minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years as on July 1, 2015.
Authority will pay Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with monthly Grade Pay of Rs. 2,600.
1.Candidates have to passed 10th class from science and Mathematics subject from recognized board or institute.
2. Candidates must have certificates in electrician trade through state industrial certificate or VPPUP.
3. Candidates must have certificate in CCC through DOEACC Society.
- Candidates belongs to SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 700
- Other category candidates have to pay Rs. 1000
- Candidates have to pay there application fee only through net banking online banking debit card/credit card.
- Candidates can submit there challan at any branch of state bank of India (SBI).
- Candidates have to pay there application from January 5, 2016 to February 5, 2016.