UPSC Admit Card 2015:
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced notification of Combined Computer Based Recruitment Test for recruitment to 65 posts of Assistant Public Prosecutor in the Directorate of Prosecution, Home department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi and 22 posts of Assistant Public Prosecutor in Central Bureau of Investigation, Department of Personnel and Training, M/o Personnel Public Grievance and Pension.
This year, UPSC has published notice for the above listed posts for enlisting new candidates in its various department. According to the sources, huge number of candidates have applied for this post.
The Union Public Service Commission also known as UPSC is a government department and it announces various job recruitment as per requirement of workers in its departments. It was situated in the year 1926 on October 1st. UPSC is famous for conducting different examinations such as Naval Academy Exam, Combined Defence Services Exam and many more.
Activity Discription of Examination Day:
|Candidates reporting at the Centre venue||08:30 A.M|
|Authenticating the Admit Card and registering the candidate||08:30 A.M onwards|
|Candidates will be allowed inside the Lab||08:30 A.M onwards|
|Candidates entry will close at main entrance||09:15 A.M.|
|Password Announcement||09:50 A.M.|
|Candidates will open the secure browser & read instructions||09:50 A.M. – 10:00 A.M.|
|Test Start Time||10:00 A.M.|
|Test end Time||12:00 noon|
|Candidates will move out in orderly manner||12:00- 12:15 P.M.|
- The examination test will be of two hours in English medium only.
- The test will be of 100 marks with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- One-third of negative marking will be applicable for each wrong answer. If any answer is not marked then there will not be any negative marking for that question.
- Constitutional Law.
- Criminal Law including IPC and CrPC.
- Law of Evidence.
- IT Act.
- CVC Act.
- Prevention of Corruption Act.
- Delhi Special Police Establishment Act.
Shortlisted candidates would be asked to submit the documents in support of their claim for the posts. Their documents will be analyzed by the authority and those candidates who fulfill all the eligibility conditions will be called for personnel interview round.
How to Download UPSC Admit Card 2015?
- First visit the official website of UPSC, www.upsc.gov.in
- Now click on Download Admit Card link.
- Fill all the asked details in it.
- Now click on “Submit” button for further process.
- After waiting for few seconds result will be shown on your screen.
- Download and save it for future use.
- Securely carry it on the day of examination.
June 27, 2015- Date of Examination.
Click here for official website.
Click here to get detailed information regarding UPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Admit Card 2015.