Latest Update- Counselling of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) 2015 which is going to be organized under Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) in the month of June and July 2015. Successfully qualified candidates in UPSEE 2015 can apply for UPTU UPSEE Counselling via online mode from its official website. To obtain more details regarding UPTU UPSEE Counseling 2015, candidates should read the entire article.
This year, the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) was conducted on 19th April 2015 and something 1.85 lac candidates had participated in this examination. The UPSEE 2015 was conducted at various examination centers in 25 different cities of Uttar Pradesh state. There were some outside examination centers as well like Delhi and Dehradun. This examination was conducted to fill something 1.5 lac engineering degree programs seats in 4000 Government colleges all across the Uttar Pradesh state. Interested candidates can obtain the described details about Uttar Pradesh Technical University from this official Wikipedia page or this official website.
UPSEE Counseling 2015:
There are some procedures of UPSEE Counselling 2015 like:
- Download UPSEE 2015 Counselling Letter Online
- Candidate’s documents verification
- Counselling Fees Submission
- Choice of Institution and Courses
- Seats Confirmation/ Allotment
Download UPSEE 2015 Counselling Letter Online- First of all download the UPSEE 2015 Counselling letter online by entering course, roll number and date of birth.
Candidate’s Document Verification- Candidates have to submit the required documents at their any nearest official document verification center. Candidates can get the list of document verification centers from here. Check the list of required documents which must be submitted by every qualified candidate from below:
List of Documents to be Submitted- Here we are going to provide the list of documents which must be submitted by every successfully qualified candidate in UPSEE 2015.
- UPSEE 2015 Counseling letter (For UPSEE rank holders) filled by candidate
- UPSEE 2015 Admit Card of candidate
- Character certificate of candidate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness/ Undertaking of Medical Fitness of candidate
- Class XII/ HSC Certificate of candidate
- Class XII Marks sheet of candidate
- UPSEE 2015 Online Registration slip (required only for JEE Main candidates)
- Category certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates (if required)
- Rural Weightage certificate (if required)
- GDDA category certificate (if required)
- Domicile certificate (if required)
- Income certificate for economically weak candidates
- Subcategory certificate for Freedom fighters/ Armed forces/ Physically handicapped as applicable
Note: Candidates are suggested not to submit their original certificates.
Counselling Fees Submission- Candidates have to submit their counselling fees which is Rs.500/- (non refundable) by Demand Draft (D.D.) in the favor of “Finance Officer, UPTU, Lucknow” at the document verification center.
Choice of Institution and Courses- Candidates have to fill their courses and institute/ college choice in their counselling form. The seat allotment will be based on the rank of candidate.
Seat Confirmation/ Allotment- The engineering seats would be allotted according to the candidate’s merit rank. Once the seat will be allotted for the candidate, he/ she will have to submit the confirmation fees before the last date/ provided period. If the candidate would not submit the confirmation fees then the authority may cancel his/ her seat and that seat would be allotted to the next deserving candidate.