Airports Authority of India (AAI) has invited eligible candidates for220 posts of Junior Executive (Engineering Civil, Engineering Electrical, IT, Airport Operations). Desired and capable candidates can apply for these posts before the last date of online registration. Last date for apply online is May 24, 2016. Candidates can apply for these posts from the official website of AAI, www.aai.aero.
AAI Junior Executive 2015:
Without waiting for the last date of submission of online application form, candidates are advised to apply online as soon as they can. After that, authority will disable this recruitments link from its official website. Online registration has started from April 18, 2016.
Few Details Regarding AAI Junior Executive 2015:
Name of the Organization: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Name of the Posts: Junior Executive (Engineering Civil, Engineering Electrical, IT, Airport Operations).
Total No. of posts: 220 posts
Online Registration Starts From: April 18, 2016
Online Registration Ends On: May 24, 2016
- Junior Executive (Engineering Civil) – 50 posts
- Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical) – 50 posts
- Junior Executive (information Technology) – 20 posts
- Junior Executive (Airport Operations) – 100 posts
Authority will pay Rs. 16,400-3%-40,500 Perks@ 46% of Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, HRA and Other benefits which include Gratuity, CPF, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, Pension, uniform etc., are admissible as per AAI rules.
|Online Registration Starts From||April 18, 2016|
|Last Date for Closing of Step 1 Online Registration||May 17, 2016|
|Last Date for Depositing Examination Fee at State Bank of India (SBI)||May 20, 2016 till closing hours of Banking Bussiness|
|Last Date for Closing of Step 2 Online Registration||May 24, 2016|
Age Limit (as on May 31, 2016):
- For Unreserved Candidate: Not more than 27 years
- For OBC Candidate: Not more than 30 years
- For SC/ST Candidate: Not more than 32 years
Note: Age relaxation is also applicable as per Government of India rules.
- Male candidates belong to General and OBC categories have to pay Rs. 1,000 at the time of online registration through System Generated Challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
- SC/ST/PWD and women candidates are exempted from the application fee.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
Candidates have to read Detailed Advertisement to know about “Selection Process” section.
Final Words: Candidates have to visit the official website of AAI to get latest updates regarding Junior Executive.
Click here to get Detailed Advertisement of these posts.