AP Fishing Corporation Admit Card 2015:
The Andhra Pradesh Fishing Corporation released notification regarding AP Fishing Corporation Admit Card 2015. Interested candidates can apply for this post as soon as they can. This time authority announced this notification only for 83 seats for the post of Accountant, Store Manager, Junior Assistant and Peon.
The Andhra Pradesh Fishing Corporation (AFC Corporation) is an organization of fishing Project for the largest work in India.
Few Details Reference to this Post:
No. of Posts- 83 posts
- Accountant- 13 posts
- Store Manager- 23 posts
- Junior Assistant- 20 posts
- Peon- 27 posts
Pay Band and Grade Pay:
- Accountant- Authority will pay Rs. 5,200-28,200 with grade pay of Rs. 2,200.
- Store Manager- Authority will pay Rs. 5,200-24,200 with grade pay of Rs. 2,200.
- Junior Assistant- Authority will pay Rs. 5,200-22,200 with grade pay of Rs. 1,900.
- Peon- Authority will pay Rs. 3,200-14,400 with grade pay of Rs. 1,900.
- Accountant- Candidate must have M.Com degree from any recognized University and Board. Candidate should have minimum one year experience for this post and having great knowledge of word processing with typing speed of 35 W.P.M in English.
- Store Manager- Candidate must have Post Graduation degree from any recognized University and Board.
- Junior Assistant- Candidate must have Graduation degree from any recognized University and Board.
- Peon- Candidate must have 10th (Metric Pass) certificate from any recognized Institute and Board.
The age of candidate must be between 18 years to 36 years. Age relaxation is also applicable for SC/ST candidates for 5 years as per government norms.
The SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 250 and all other categories candidate have to pay Rs. 350. Candidate has to pay application fee through Payment Demand Draft in favor of “AFC Corporation” Payable at Vishakhapatnam.
Note: You should not write any word on the backside of Demand Draft.
Instructions, Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates have to send their application form on or before the last date of Application Form submission.
- Application Forms will be accepted only by Post.
- Candidates who have been applying for this post should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility conditions.
- The decision of AFC CORPORATION about the mode of selection to the post and eligibility conditions of the applicant will be final and valid. No correspondence will be entertained in the respect.
- The cut of date is the last date of application submission.
- At the time of written Examination/trade test / Interview, if a candidate is or has been found guilty of using unfair means during test/interview; or impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or misbehaving in the examination hall/interview hall or resorting to any other regular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for the selection; or obtaining support of his/her candidature by any means, such a candidate may in addition to rendering himself/ herself liable to criminal prosecution, will be liable to be disqualified from the examination/interview for which he/she is a candidates to be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period from any examination or selection held by AFC CORPORATION.
- Application with incomplete details in any respect will be rejected automatically.
- Candidates have to attach self attested copy of the Education Certificate, Photo ID Proof, Address Proof, Caste Certificate and two recently Passport size Colored Photographs.
- All Applications will be accepted only by Speed Post or Normal Post.
June 5, 2015- Application Download Starting Date
June 30, 2015- Application Download Closed Date
July 2, 2015- Last Date of Application submission
July 31, 2015- Admit Card Download Date
August 9, 2015- Date of Examination
Click here for official website.
Click here to get detailed information regarding AP Fishing Corporation Admit Card 2015.