Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CG VYAPAM) has invited candidates for 75 posts of Revenue Inspector. Those candidates who had applied for this post are waiting for their CG Vyapam Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2016. Stay calm; authority will upload its Admit Card before 10 to 15 days of written examination.
CG Vyapam Revenue Inspector Hall Ticket 2016
Candidates can download their CG Vyapam Revenue Inspector 2016 Hall Ticket from the official website of CG Vyapam, cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. Authority will conduct its written examination for the post of Revenue Inspector in the month of August, 2016.
Admit Card/Hall Ticket is an important document for those candidates who had applied for this post. Without Admit Card/Call Letter, authority will not allow you to enter into the examination hall.
Few Details Regarding this Recruitment:
Organization Name: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CG VYAPAM)
Total No. of Posts: 75 posts
- Unreserved Category- 31 posts
- OBC Category- 11 posts
- Schedule Caste- 9 posts
- Schedule Tribe- 24 posts
- Written Examination will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Written examination will consist of 150 questions of 150 marks.
- Authority will subtract ¼ marks for every wrong answer.
Authority will pay Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800.
- General category candidates have to pay Rs. 450 at the time of registration.
- OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 350 at the time of registration.
- SC/ST and PWD candidates have to pay Rs. 300 at the time of registration.
Examination Centers and its Code:
|Code No.||Examination Centers|
How to Download CG Vyapam Revenue Inspector 2016 Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of CG VYAPAM, cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Here, you can see a link, named “Download CG Vyapam Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2016”.
- Click on the link and fill your Registration Number and Password.
- Click on “submit” button.
- Wait for few seconds, system will generate your Admit card.
- Your Admit Card is on your screen.
- Download it and save it for future use.
- Do not forget to carry it on the day of written examination.
- July 29, 2016 (11:59 PM) – Last date for application fee submission
- July 31, 2016 (5 PM) – Last date for submission of offline application fee (through SBI Bank challan)
- August 30, 2016 (9 AM to 12:15 PM) – Written Examination