Gauhati High Court has released notification for filling up of various posts on contractual basis for two years for the Foreigners Tribunals of Assam. Interested candidates can apply for these posts before the last date of online registration. Candidates can apply for these posts from the official website of the Guahati High Court, ghconline.gov.in.
Gauhati High Court Stenographer 2016
Without waiting for the last date of online submission of application form, candidates are advised to apply online as soon as you can. After the last date of online submission, authority will disable this recruitment’s link from its official website.
Details of Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2016:
Name of the Organization: The Gauhati High Court
Total No. of Posts: 741 posts
Details of Posts:
- UDA-cum-accountant- 64 posts
- Bench Assistant- 64 posts
- LD Assistant- 64 posts
- Typist- 64 posts
- Stenographer Grade- II & III – 64 posts
- Data Entry Operator- 200 posts
- Copyist- 85 posts
- Office Peon- 68 posts
- Chowkidar- 68 posts
Age Limit (as on date of Advertisement):
|S. No.||Name of the Category||Mini. Age||Max. Age|
|1||General (including OBC/MOBC and all other)||18 years||38 years|
|3||ST (P) & ST (H)||18||43|
- UDA-cum-accountant- Authority will Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,900.
- Bench Assistant, LD Assistant and Typist- Authority will Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,200.
- Stenographer Grade- II & III – Authority will Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,900.
- Data Entry Operator- Authority will pay Rs. 10,000 per month (fixed).
- Copyist- Authority will pay Rs. 6,000 per month (fixed).
- Office Peon & Chowkidar- Authority will pay Rs. 6,000 per month (fixed).
There is no Application Fee for any post.
Candidates have to read the Detailed Advertisement for Educational Qualification section.
How to apply for these above mentioned posts?
- First, candidates have to visit the official website of Gauhati High Court, gov.in.
- Here, you can see a link, named “Apply Online for supporting staff of Foreigners Tribunals, Assam”.
- Click on this link and another page will appear on your screen.
- If you are a new candidate then you have to register yourself first and if you are already registered candidates then you have to apply online by entering your “Registration Code”, “Date of Birth” and “Enter the Capcha”.
- After filling all these details, you have to click on “Submit” button.
- After that, you have to upload scanned image of your “Signature” and “Photograph” in jpg, png or gif format.
- Click on “Submit Candidature” button for completing your online application process.
- Candidates have to take print out of it for further use.
- August 6, 2016- Publish of Detailed Advertisement
- August 17, 2016- last date of online registration