GIC Assistant Manager Re-Exam 2015 Admit Card:
The General Insurance Corporation (GIC) of India releases Assistant Manager Officers Scale I Admit Card 2015 on its official website, www.gicofindia.com. Interested candidates can download their Admit Card on or before the last date of closing.
The authority of General Insurance Corporation of India has announced its Re-Examination date for Officer Scale I Examination. The Examination will be held on July 12, 2015. Written Examination will be held at four Metropolitan Cities i.e. Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai.
The General Insurance Corporation of India is a government department which recruits many vacancies every year as per its need at its various departments. This time, GIC of India announced this notification of Re-Examination for the post of Assistant Manager Officers Scale I.
Authority will not send Admit Card by post to any candidate. Candidates should download their GIC Assistant Manager Officers Scale I Admit Card 2015 on its official website. Without Admit Card candidates will not allow to enter into the examination hall on the day of examination.
GIC will conduct Written Examination for Assistant Manager Officers Scale I for grabbing post in various departments such as Human Resource Development, Insurance, Finance Accounts, General, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Marine Engineering, Legal, Information Technology (Software), Medical, Statistics, Actuary, Computer Secretary and Executive P.A disciplines.
|Part A||Domain Knowledge of the relevant stream||40|
|Part B||Test of Reasoning||20|
|Test of English Language||20|
|Test of General Awareness||20|
|Test of Numerical Ability and Computer Literacy||20|
|Part C (Descriptive)||Test of English language-Essay, Precis and Comprehension||30|
Important Points For Re-Examination of Scale I Officers:
- Management of GIC will conduct Re-Examination on the behalf of cancellation of the Recruitment Examination dated on May 18, 2015.
- The date pof Re-Examination is July 12, 2015.
- The Re-Examination will be an online examination and held at four Metropolitan Cities i.e. Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai and no request for change of venue will be allowed.
- Those candidates who register initially for the examination online will be eligible to appear in this examination whether they had successfully appeared in that examination or not which was conducted on March 1, 2015.
- The fresh Admit Card will be notified soon on the official website.
How to Check GIC Assistant Manager Officers Scale I Admit Card 2015?
- Visit the official website of General Insurance Corporation of India, www.gicofindia.com.
- You can the moving link named “To download you admit card please click here”.
- Click on it.
- Wait for few seconds and “Online Exam Call letter” page will appear on your screen.
- You can chose your Download Call Letter Language (English/Hindi) and fill the asked details like Registration No. and Date of Birth (Both are compulsory).
- Now click on “Submit” button.
- Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Save it and download it.
Click here for official website.
Click here for official notification.
Click here to get direct link of GIC Assistant Manager Officers Scale I Admit Card 2015.