Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) had also issued applications for the ITI admission process. Candidates aspiring to be part of the institution or wishes to pursue this course can apply for the admission procedure in the university.
HOW TO APPLY?
Candidates who are aspiring to be a part of this institution or wishing to pursue this course may apply in the university. The candidates can apply for the same through Online as well as Offline mode. The candidates need to visit the official site of the university for filling the application form. They are advised to read all the instruction and the details before the submission of the application form. All the information in the application form should be filled carefully and efficiently. Any mistake in the application will not be accepted and will be canceled.
NOTE: The hard copy of the confirmation letter should be kept along with you.
Candidates who are looking forward through submitting the applications via through offline mode are required to download the application form from the official website of the university then, fill the data in the application form as per asked by it. Then, attach a passport size photograph and send a DD along with it for paying the application fees. The DD should be issued in favor of Controller of Examination, J.C.E.C.E.B. And, finally, send the application form to this address “Controller of Examination, JCECEB, Science and Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli, Naamkum, Ranchi-834010, Jharkhand” through speed/registered post.
WHO CAN APPLY?
The candidates wishing to take admission in the university must know certain eligibility criteria required to be admitted in the institution.
The candidate must have attained the minimum age of 14 years and the maximum age of 40 years to apply for the admissions.
- Candidates must have completed the 8th standard education from a reputed primary school or equivalent to it.
- Candidates must have completed the secondary school education from any state/central govt. the board will also be considered as eligible to apply for the admission.
- The candidate must be a resident of Jharkhand state.
- The candidate must be physically fit and needs to carry a Health Certificate along with them.
- The candidates having a reservation are required to carry their Caste Certificate during the counseling time.
- As per the rules framed by the government, the reserved category will get the reservation.
- If the candidates who belong to the reserved category scores high marks then their selection will not be based on their reserved quota.
- Physically degraded people can also seek reservation. They are required to carry a valid certificate proving their disability.
- 5 years relaxation will be provided to the widows of the martyrs.
The cost of application fees depends on the category the candidate belongs.
General and OBC candidates Rs.650/-
SC/ST candidates Rs.325/-
All female candidates Rs.325/-
The fees submission can be done through offline mode like the fees can be sent through Demand Draft or else it can be paid through online by Net banking or by using debit and credit card.
The counseling is the last and the final stage of being a part of this reputed institution. The seats will be allotted to all the aspiring candidates through the counseling process. The selection of the candidates will be completely based on the merit list issued by the institution. The candidates will be called up for the counseling depending on the rank they achieved in the merit list. They must bring all the necessary documents along with the payment proof of their application for the document verification procedure.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED DURING COUNSELING:
- 10th and 12th Marksheet and passing certificate.
- Printout of the application form and result.
- Domicile certificate.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Character Certificate.
- Identity proof such as Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, etc.
- Recent passport size photograph.
DATES TO REMEMBER
|Application Form Begins||last week of April 2019|
|Submission of application forms Ending on||last week of May 2019|
|Issuance Of Provisional Merit List||1st week of July 2019|
|Issuance Of Final Merit List||2nd week of July 2019|
All the necessary information released by the institution for their admission procedure is mentioned in the article. For further details check the official site of the institute.