Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is all set to conduct written examination for the constable posts for all the interested candidates. The admit card for the same will be issued 15 days before the examination date.
JHARKHAND POLICE ADMIT CARD 2019
The admit card details for the Jharkhand police examination will soon be uploaded on the site. To download your Admit Card follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website jssc.nic.in.
- Then, visit the “Important Links” corner and then choose “Admit Card” option.
- Select the apt. link related to Jharkhand Police Constable Admit Card.
- Fill the required details and then press “Submit Button”.
- Now Jharkhand Police Call Letter will appear on the screen.
- Download the Admit Card on your desktop.
- Now get the print of the JSSC Admit Card and bring it along with you at the time of examination.
There are certain details to be checked on the Admit Card :
- Name of the candidate.
- Photograph on the Admit Card.
- Category, Gender.
- Parent’s Name.
- Exam name.
- Exam date and time.
- Exam center name and code.
- Address of the Exam Centre.
- Signature of the candidate and the exam counselor.
- Certain instructions for the Examination.
JSSC is going to conduct the written examination for the selection of 1012 positions. All the candidates are requested to bring their Admit Card along with the necessary documents or else they will be considered as disqualified for their examinations.
The examination conducted id divided into the following parts:
|Parts||Subjects for the Examination||Questions|
|Part A||Hindi Language||80|
|Part B||Language Test||100|
|Part C||General Awareness||40|
|Questions from Jharkhand Economy||50|
|Paper||Subject Names||Total Questions|
|Part – I (Hindi)||Questions related to Hindi paragraph||20|
|Questions related to Hindi grammar||60|
|Part – II (English)||Questions related to English paragraph||10|
|Questions related to English grammar||30|
Measurement of Height and Chest:
|Category||MINIMUM HEIGHT(in cms)||MINIMUM CHEST(in cms)|
|Unreserved||160 cms||81 cms|
|SC||155 cms||79 cms|
|ST||155 cms||79 cms|
|OBC (Schedule-1)||160 cms||81 cms|
|BC (Schedule-2)||160 cms||81 cms|
- For Male – 10 KM in 60 minutes.
- For Female – 05 KM in 40 minutes.