Latest Update: PSPCL has been uploaded the list of candidates selected for JE/electrical examination to be held on January 17, 2016. Candidates can download the list given below…
PSPCL has been uploaded an important notice regarding this recruitment. Candidates can read or download the notice from the link given below…
The official authority of PSPCL has been postponed the examination schedule which was held on December 26, 27, 29 & 30, 2015 for posts under CRA 285/15 & CRA 286/15. Candidates can download their e-Admit Card and Postponement Notice from the link given below.
PSPCL Admit Card 2015
The Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) had invited Indian candidates for 2397 posts of Technician and Non-Technician. Lots of young and desired candidates had applied for these posts and now all are downloading their e-admit card. Candidates can download their Admit card from the official website of PSPCL.
PSPCL 2015 Hall Ticket:
In Admit Card, authority will provide some important information related to candidates and examination such as Candidate’s Name, Candidate’s Photograph, Candidate’s Signature, examination Center’s Full Address, Examination code, Examination Code, Examination Date & Time etc. That is why authority will not allow any candidate to enter into the examination hall.
CLICK HERE to Download Exam Postponement Notice of December 29 & 30, 2015
Few Details Regarding PSPCL CRA 285/15 & CRA 286/15
Name of the Organization: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)
Name of the Post: Technician and Non-Technician Post
Total No. of Posts: 2397 posts
Date of Written Examination: January 9 & 10, 2016
- Accounts Officer – 12 posts
- Assistant Manager (HR) – 14 posts
- Medical Officer – 3 posts
- Assistant Architecture – 1 post
- Revenue Accountant – 90 posts
- UDC/ Accounts – 374 posts
- UDC/ General Office Asst. – 236 posts
- LDC/ Cashier – 500 posts
- Junior Engineer/ Elect. – 506 posts
- Aux. Plant Attendant – 15 posts
- Junior Engineer/ Civil – 58 posts
- Junior Engineer/ Sub Station – 200 posts
- Electrician Grade-I – 22 posts
- Technician Grade-I (Instrumentation) – 15 posts
- Technician Grade-II (Instrumentation) – 9 posts
- Technician Grade-I (Mechanical) – 35 posts
- Technician Grade-II (Mechanical) – 34 posts
- Junior Plant Attendant – 70 posts
- Junior Plant Attendant (Chemical) – 10 posts
- Sub Station Attendant – 150 posts
Law Officer Gr. II – 8 posts
- Internal Auditor – 35 posts
Selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in Written Test and Personal Interview.
- Written test will consist of 100 multiple choice objective type questions.
- Out of these 100 questions; 60 questions comes from the concerned discipline of the post applied and 40 questions comes from General Knowledge, Reasoning and General English for all the posts.
- There will be negative marking for every incorrect answer of 1/4 marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks for General category candidates is 50 % and Reserved category candidates is 40%.
Click here to get Latest Examination Notice
Click here to get Exam Postponed Notice
Click here to Download Admit Card of CRA 285/15 & CRA 286/15