RRB and RRC registrations have been completed earlier. The latest news for the same is RRB Group D Admit Card has been released, candidates having issues in their personal details, are requested to submit a legal affidavit sworn in form of 1st class Judicial Magistrate and also submit related documents to justify their claims, whereas if issues are in Father’s Name Of Candidate, the affidavit & supportive documents would be required to be submitted by candidate as well as by his father at the time of document verification.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES
- The link for downloading the call letter will be soon available on the North East railway site approximately a week before the document verification date.
- All the applicants must report at document verification venue on their allotted places and time along with the call letter in a printed format.
- No requests for change in venue, date and time will be considered.
- Necessary documents required at the time of verification are original and a photocopy of high school mark sheet as a proof of your DOB. A printed copy of the Application form is required. All Educational and Technical qualifications certificates and their photocopies are to be bought along with them. Caste Certificates original and their photocopies are to be bought along with them. Four passport size photographs are to bring along. Valid Identity proof with a photocopy is required.
- Candidates are called for the document verification. This is the step of the recruitment process but it doesn’t mean that the person would be recruited as the Final Selection of the candidate depends on his/her merit list position fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
- On the next day of document verification, the candidates will have to report at one of NE Railway situated at Gorakhpur, Izzatnagar, Lucknow, and Varanasi for their Medical Examination.
- Candidates need to prepare their own arrangements for Boarding.
- Any candidate should not be found of practicing any malpractices or indiscipline as they will be considered as disqualified and strict action will be taken against them.
- All the information regarding the DV and Recruitment will be available on the site www.ner.indianrailway.gov.in. So regularly check the site for updates.
- Candidates who are unable to report on the scheduled date and time will not be allowed in the process of Document Verification. An exception to it is, candidate unable to report on time due to some unavoidable reason like voting in the General Election may report on 30 May 2019 at 9:30 p.m for document verification. They must be present with undeniable proof of them being not on time due to voting.
- Written Examination to be held viz. (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification.
- Medical Examination
The Admit Card for the process of Document Verification will be available on the official site. Candidates must have them E-Admit card or hall ticket to enter in Document Verification venue. It must be downloaded before the upcoming examination dates.