SBI has released their Probationary officer (PO) Recruitment procedure from 2nd of April, 2019. The last date for applying for the same is the 22nd of April, 2019. The vacancies provided by the SBI this year is about 2000.
How To Get Your Admit Card?
Getting You to admit card is among the initial steps for registering your forms for any sort of examination. So, here are the steps to how to get you to admit card for SBI PO examinations.
- Visit The Official Site.
- Enter Your Roll Number Or The Registration ID.
- Continue To Fill Up Your More Details.
- Then, Enter Your Captcha Carefully.
- Click On The Login Button.
- Now You Can Download Your Admit Card Prelims 2019.
- Or Else, You can directly Visit the SBI Official Website and search for the admit card download link and then follow the steps mentioned above in the same manner.
Important Events And Dates Required For The SBI PO Recruitment
- Registration Beginning 2nd April 2019 – 22nd April 2019
- Fees Payment 2nd April 2019 – 22nd April 2019
- Call Letter Download 3rd Week Of May 2019 Onward
- Preliminary Exam Dates 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th June 2019
- Preliminary Exam Results 1st week of July 2019
- Call Letter For Mains 2nd week of July 2019
- Mains Exam Date 20th July 2019
- Mains Exam Result Date 3rd week of August 2019
- Call Letter For Interview 4th week of August 2019
- Interview Dates September 2019
- Final Result Declaration 2nd week of October 2019
After getting the schedule of examination, you got aware of the steps to be required for registering and applying for the examination and their results dates as well. Now, You Must be aware of certain selection procedure to be required to get selected for the position you have applied for.
The Selection Procedure Widely consists of three steps :
- You must apply and should pass the preliminary examination with a good score.
- You must get passing marks in your written exams as well.
- And, the last step is to give your group discussion (GD) and interview nicely.
With this, we end up this article, hope the following details will help you in your SBI PO examinations. We wish you all the luck and advise you to get your strategies ready for the examination upcoming this April. Prepare well with your Hard work and your smart work.