The Staff Selection Commission has recently announced the Combined Higher Secondary Level notification for the 1997 posts of government jobs in India. This year SSC DEO & LDC 2014 contains 1997 posts in the offices and departments of government of India.
DEO & LDC Sample Paper 2014
The SSC will soon publish DEO & LDC 2014 Sample Paper on the official website. We are suggesting to all the participants to achieve good marks and rank in your examination and for this you have to prepare hard. At least you have to solve as much as you can sample paper at home. It would be beneficial for you.
The SSC CHSL DEO & LDC Sample Paper will give the clear snapshot of exam pattern and syllabus of the exam. If you prepare with sample papers then it will help you in time management and better understanding of questions at the time of exam.
Below we are giving you the Previous Year Sample Paper:
Subject: General Awareness
1. Cost of production of the producer is given by:
(a) sum of wages paid to laborers.
(b) sum of wages and interest paid on capital.
(c) sum of wages, interest, rent and supernormal profit.
(d) sum of wages, interest, rent and normal profit.
2. „Kesari‟, the Newspaper was started by
(a) G.K. Gokhale
(b) B. G. Tilak
(c) Sardar Patel
(d) Raja Ram Mohan Roy
3. When was the Indian Constitution adopted?
(a) 15th August, 1947
(b) 26th November, 1949
(c) 26th January, 1950
(d) 2nd October, 1952
4. Which one of the following is the smallest endocrine gland in human body?
5. Double is a_______data type.
(b) user defined
(c) system defined
6. Yellow spots on citrus leaves are due to the deficiency of:
7. Rangaswami Cup is associated with
8. The working of rockets based on the principle of:
(a) Conservation of momentum
(b) Conservation of mass
(c) Conservation of energy
(d) Conservation of angular momentum
9. Which one of the following is a Wild Life Sanctuary?
10. The river which is used for inland waterways in India is .
11. The atmospheric layer closest to the earth is:
12. „Yellow Revolution‟ is associated with the production of
(d) Oil seeds
13. Under the “Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme”, the amount of pension for those above 80 years has been increased per month from Rs.200 to
14. The state which has recently overtaken Karnataka for the top rank in the production of bio-fertilizers is
a) Tamil Nadu
15. The upper house of the State Legislature in India is called
a) Legislative Council
b) Legislative Assembly
c) Executive Council
d) Governor – in – Council
16. Maximum number of sugar factories are located in
a) Uttar Pradesh
b) Tamil Nadu
e) 17. The All Women Expedition Team of the Indian Air Force which scaled the
Mount Everest some time back was headed by
a) Sqn. Ldr. D. Panda
b) (b) Sqn. Ldr. NirupamaPandey
c) (c) Flt. Lt. NiveditaChoudhary
d) (d) Flt. Lt. Rajika Sharma
18. While computing national income estimates, which of the following is required to be observed?
a) The value of exports to be added and the value of imports to be subtracted
b) The value of exports to be subtracted and the value of imports to be added
c) The value of both exports and imports to be added
d) The value of both exports and imports to be subtracted
19. If the Prime Minister of India submits his resignation to the President, it will mean the resignation of the
a) Prime Minister only
b) Prime Minister and the Cabinet Ministers
c) Entire Council of Ministers
d) Prime Minister, Cabinet Ministers and the Speaker
20. A fuse wire is made of:
a) an alloy of tin and copper
b) an alloy of tin and lead
c) an alloy of tin and aluminum
d) an alloy of nickel and chromium