The Staff Selection Commission has announced the notification regarding All India Examination for recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspectors (ASI) in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). Candidates can download their application for from the official website, www.ssconline.nic.in.
Detailed Information of Vacancy
Total No. of Posts: 2892
Name of the posts
- Assistant Sub-Inspector
Eligibility Criteria for the posts of SI and ASI
- Candidates’ age must be between 20-25 years for the post of Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector.
- Candidate has to be a graduate from a recognized university or equivalent is the minimum educational qualification.
Application Fee for Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector
Candidates have to pay Rs.100 through CRF stamp in offline mode and candidates can also pay from State Bank of India through SBI Challan or net-banking in online mode. Fee is exempted for women candidates, ST, SC and ex-servicemen as per Govt. orders.
How to Apply for Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector?
Candidate can fill the application form in the prescribed format through online or offline mode.
Important Dates which you should remember
- April 4, 2014: was the closing date of application form.
- April 18, 2014: was the last date of submission of application form for the candidates of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates of abroad.
- June 22, 2014: is the date of Paper-I examination.
- September 21, 2014: is the date of Paper-II examination.
Note: Official authority will not accept late applications and no correspondence will be entertained and they are also not responsible for postal delay.
Click here for official notification.