UPSC NDA NA (2) 2015 Examination Result Announced at its official website upsc.gov.in along with selected candidates’ list.
UPSC NDA 2 Exam Result 2015
UPSC had conducted NDA examination for various department posts on September 27th 2015. In this examination, lots of eligible candidates had took a part and now they can check their result because UPSC has released NDA 2 examination result at its official website. NDA 2 examination was conducted successfully on 27th September 2015 for 375 available posts under Indian Army, Air Force, Naval Academy and Navy.
So, all the candidates who participated into NDA 2 examination on 27th September can check their result from upsc.gov.in or from this article as well. We are going to share the direct link to check UPSC NDA 2 result.
UPSC NDA 2 2015th Recruitment Details
Conducting Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of Examination: National Defense Academy (NDA)
Total Availability of Posts: 320
- In Army: 208 Posts Available
- In Air Force: 70 Posts Available
- In Naval Academy: 55 Posts Available
- In Navy: 42 Posts Available
Examination Date: September 27, 2015
Examination Type: Written Examination
Result Announcement: Declared at upsc.gov.in
Steps to Check UPSC NDA NA 2 Result 2015
Below, we are going to share the most easy steps to check UPSC NDA NA 2 Result 2015. So, candidates who are looking for check their NDA 2 2015th result must follow the following steps:
- At first, visit the official website of UPSC which is upsc.gov.in.
- There will “Examination” tab at the home page of UPSC website, click on it.
- After clicking on “Examination” tab, a new page will be opened.
- There will be a link “Written Results”, click on it.
- Now find the link of “UPSC NDA NA 2 Result 2015” and click on it.
- Once the result page is opened, filled the asked details then click on submit button.
- Finally, the list of finalized candidates of UPSC NDA NA 2 2015th examination will be opened in pdf format.
- Candidates can check their UPSC NDA NA 2 Result 2015 from their and then can save that result in their local system as well.