Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) has planned to conduct Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) examinations on January 11, 18, 25 and February 08, 2015. Regarding this examination, all the participants can download UPSESSB TGT/ PGT Admit Card 2015 at its official website, upsessb.org.
Applied participants have to download this Admit Card which is well known as Hall Ticket before the day of examination. The TGT and PGT Admit Card/ Hall Ticket of 2015 examination can be downloaded online at UPSESSB official website. In case any participant could not download their Admit Card then he/ she would not allowed to enter into the examination hall without showing the valid Admit Card.
Steps to Download UPSESSB Admit Card for TGT PGT 2015
Here, we will share the easy steps to obtain UPSESSB Admit Card 2014-15 for TGT PGT examination. Participants just need to follow the following steps to download UP TGT PGT Admit Card.
- At first open a new tab in your browser, it is suggested to use “Chrome” as your browser.
- Now type upsessb.org and open the official website of UPSESSB.
- Where you can find a link of TGT PGT Admit Card 2015, click on it.
- Now fill the asked details which would be your registration number and date of birth.
- After filling the correct details, click on submit button.
- At last your UPSESSB Admit Card of TGT PGT is on your operating system screen.
- Save and take a proper print out of it which will be used on the day of examination.