Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) had announced recruitment for 1690 posts of Parichalak (Bus Conductor) in Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC) under Advt. No. 06-Exam/2015-16 dated 24/04/2016. Those candidates who had applied for this post are all waiting for their UPSSSC Conductor Admit Card 2016. Candidates can download their UPSSSC Conductor Admit Card 2016 from the official website if UPSSSC, upsssc.gov.in.
Parichalak (Bus Conductor) Hall Ticket 2016:
Authority will upload its UPSSSC Parichalak (Bus Conductor) Hall Ticket 2016 before 10 to 15 days of written examination. Official authority will conduct written examination in the month of September, 2016 at 32 districts. As you all know that Admit Card is the important identity for candidate in examination. Without Admit Card, authority will not grant permission to enter into the examination hall. In Admit Card, authority will provide important information regarding candidate and examination like; name of the examination, examination center’s name, candidate’s name, candidate’s photograph, candidate’s signature, candidate’s roll no, examination date and time etc.
Couple of Details Regarding UPSSSC Parichalak (Bus Conductor) 2016:
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Total No. of Posts: 1690 posts
Date of Written Examination: September 6, 2016
Time of Written Examination: 10 AM to 12 PM
- Question paper will be of multiple Objective Type Questions.
- Written Test consists of 150 questions of 300 marks.
- Each question carries 2 marks.
- The duration of written examination will be 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Candidates must remember their post code.
- Without valid Admit Card/hall ticket, you will not able to enter into the examination hall.
- Do not forget to carry your Admit Card/Hall Ticket on the day of written examination.
- You have to reach at examination center before 1 or 1/5 hours of examination because authority wants some time for checking.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget into the examination hall.
How to Apply for UPSSSC Parichalak (Bus Conductor) 2016?
- Visit the official website of UPSSSC, upsssc.gov.in.
- Here, you can see a link, named “Download UPSSSC (Parichalak) Bus Conductor Admit Card 2016”.
- Click on that link and fill the asked details here.
- After filling all the details, click on “submit” button.
- Wait for few seconds.
- Your UPSSSC (Parichalak) Bus Conductor Admit Card 2016 is on your screen.
- Download it and take a print out of it for future use.