West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) is going to conduct written examination for 106 posts of Instructor (Fitter), Instructor (Electrician) and Store Keeper (Technical). Those candidates who will apply for these posts will impatiently waiting for their WBSSC CTL 16 Admit Card 2016. Candidates can download their Admit Card from the official website of WBSSC, www.wbssc.gov.in. Written examination will be held in the month of September, 2016.
WBSSC CTL 16 Hall Ticket
Those candidates who will apply for Competitive Exam should collect their E-admit card/hall ticket from prescribed center of CTL 16 exam conducting by WBSSC. Authority will sent Hall Ticket at the registered postal address of candidates. If, Hall Ticket will not receive by candidate then he/she will download it from the official portal of WBSSC. Candidates can download their Hall Ticket from September 4, 2016 onwards.
Below, we are providing you some details regarding WBSSC CTL 16:
Name of the Organization: West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC)
Name of the Posts: Instructor (Fitter), Instructor (Electrician) and Store Keeper (Technical)
Total No. of Posts: 106 posts
Download date of Admit Card: September 4, 2016
Date of Online Test: September 16, 2016
How to Download WBSSC CTL 16 Admit Card?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of WBSSC, wbssc.gov.in.
- Here, you can see a link, named “Admit Cards to be downloaded from 4th September, 2016” in Combined Technical Level Recruitment – CTL 16 section.
- Click on that link and filled all the asked details here.
- After filling all the details, click on “Submit” button.
- Now, wait for few seconds, system will generate your Admit Card.
- Your “WBSSC CTL 16 Admit Card” is on your screen.
- Download it and take a print out of it for future use.
Final Words: Candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website of West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) to get latest notifications regarding WBSSC CTL 16 Admit Card, Online Test, Answer Key, Result and further admission process or you can clear your doubts by asking questions through comments.