Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow has invited candidates for 615 posts of Driver. Eligible and desired candidates can apply for this post before the last date of online registration. Last date for online registration is November 28, 2015. Candidates can apply for this post from the official website of UPSSSC, upsssc.gov.in.
UPSSSC Driver 2015:
Online registration for the post of Driver will start from October 29, 2015. Without waiting for the last date of submission of online application form, candidates are advised to apply online as soon as they can because after that, authority will disable this recruitments link from its official portal. Do not forget to read all the eligibility criteria section before applying for this post.
Couple of Details Regarding UPSSSC Driver 2015:
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow
Name of the Post: Driver
Total No. of Posts: 615 posts
Online Registration Starts From: October 29, 2015
Last Date for Online Registration: November 28, 2015
Last Date for Fee Submission: November 26, 2015
- General Category- 385 posts
- Other Backward Classes (OBC)- 115 posts
- Schedule Caste (SC)- 107 posts
- Scheduled Tribes (ST)- 08 posts
- Minimum age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and maximum age should not be more than 40 years as on July 1, 2015.
- Age relaxation is also applicable for OBC/SC/ST as per Government of India rules.
Authority will pay Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900 to their finalized candidates.
Procedure of Selection:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of personal Interview round and Driving exam.
- Those candidates who have successfully passed in both tests will be appointed for the post of Driver in various departments.
- Candidates must have passed 8th standard from any recognized Institute.
- Candidate must have Driving License of both Light and Heavy Vehicle.
- Driving License should not be less than minimum 3 years under Valid Driving License Rule No. 16.
Authority will provide extra benefit if anyone has:
- If candidate has UP Board High School Certificate
- If candidate has knowledge about Vehicle Mechanism
- If candidate spent two years in State Army
Final Words: Candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow to get latest updates regarding this recruitment.