UPPCL notification has been released for 395 posts of Assistant Account. Candidates can apply for this post from the official website of UPPCL, www.uppcl.org.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) has invited candidates for 395 posts of Assistant Account. Eligible and desired candidates can apply for this post before the last date of online registration. Last date for applying online is December 8, 2015. Candidates can apply for this post from the official website of UPPCL, www.uppcl.org.
Click here to get direct link of Apply Online
UPPCL Sahayak Lekhakar 2015:
Without waiting for the last date of online submission of application form, candidates are advised to apply online as soon as they can. After the last date of online registration, authority will disable this recruitment’s link from its official website. Online registration for the post of Assistant Account has been started from November 9, 2015.
Other Important Details Regarding UPPCL Assistant Accountant 2015:
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL)
Name of the Post: Assistant Account (Sahayak Lekhakar)
Total No. of Posts: 395 posts
Online Registration Starts From: November 9, 2015
Online Registration Ends On: December 8, 2015
Written Examination Held: In the month of December, 2015
- Unreserved- 207 posts
- Other Backward Classes (OBC)- 119 posts
- Scheduled Class (SC)- 64 posts
- Scheduled Tribes (ST)- 05 posts
The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years and maximum age should be 40 years as on July 1, 2015.
Note: Age relaxation is also applicable for reserved category as per Government of India norms.
- Candidate must have Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree) in Commerce from any recognized University.
- In addition, candidate must have ‘O’ Level, ‘A’ Level, ‘B’ Level, ‘C’ Level certificate from DOEACC (presently NIELIT).
- The SC/ST candidates of Utter Pradesh state have to pay Rs. 700 at the time of online registration.
- The Physically Handicapped or PwD candidates have to pay Rs. 10 at the time of online registration.
- The OBC (Non Creamy Layer),Ex-Serviceman, General and Dependent of Freedom Fighter of Utter Pradesh state have to pay Rs. 1000 at the time of online registration.
- Those candidates who doesn’t belongs to Utter Pradesh state have to pay Rs. 1000 at the time of online registration.
Selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in Written Test and further process.
Authority will pay Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with monthly Grade Pay of Rs. 3,000 to their finalized candidates.
How to Apply for UPPCL Assistant Accountant 2015?
- Candidates first have to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL), www.uppcl.org.
- Find and follow Apply Online for the post of Assistant Account against Advt.7/VSA/2015/accounts officer.
- Click on this link and go to UPPCL Assistant Accountant recruitment’s link.
- Click on that link and carefully read full notification before applying for this post.
- Kindly deposit Application/Processing Fee through SBI Payment Gateway.
- Click on “Apply Now” button to proceed for Online Application.
- Here, you have to fill your all details like personal details and educational details.
- Now, you have to upload your Photograph and Signature as per instructions.
- Submit your application form for completing application process.
- Must save your Registration No. for further use.
- Take a print out of your Application form for future records.
Click here to get direct link of Detailed Advertisement of this recruitment.