VKG Bank Recruitment 2014
The announcement has been come from Vidharbha Konkan Gramin (VKG) Bank, Nagpur for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) only for Indian Citizen. This post is available for those candidates who have been qualified at online CWE for RRBs organized by IBPS in September/October 2014.
March 4, 2014 is the opening date for Online Registration and March 19, 2014 is the last date for Online Registration.
Vacancy Detail of VKG Bank, Nagpur:
Total Number of Posts: 318 Posts
Name of Posts:
- Officer Scale-II (IT): There are no seats for ST/SC or OBC category and for General category 03 seats are available.
- Officer Scale-I: There are 59 seats for ST/SC or OBC category and for General category 56 seats are available.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): There are 93 seats for ST/SC category and for General category 101 seats are available.
1) For Officer Scale II: 19400-700/l-20100-800/10-28100
2) For Officer Scale I: 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7_25700
3) For Office Assistant (M): 7200-400/3-s400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-100/7-17200-1300/1-18500_800/l_19300
Emolument of VKG Bank, Nagpur:
1) For Officer Scale II: Approx. Rs.40041/- Per Month
2) For Officer Scale I: Approx. Rs.29928/- Per Month
3) For Office Assistant (M): Approx. Rs.14897/- Per Month
Note: There will be probation periods for all posts so candidates are suggested to read about this in described manner at official notification page.
The selection process will be based on the examination and personal interview.
How to Apply for Vidharbha Konkan Gramin:
- Visit the official website of VKG Bank, www.vkgb.co.in.
- Click on the application form link then fill the application form properly.
- After applying for the post, candidates are suggested to take a printout of filled application form which can be necessary for personal interview round.
Interview Call Letter:
Eligible candidates will get the call letter via post/courier on the given address in the application form.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification page of VKG Bank by clicking here.