Bihar Staff Selection Commission, Government of Bihar has invited candidates for 2223 posts of Surgical Assistant/Lab Technician and X-ray Technician. Desired and Interested candidates will apply for these posts before the last date of online registration. Candidates can apply for these posts from its official website, bssc.bih.nic.in.
BSSC Surgical Assistant/lab Technician/X-ray Technician 2016:
Bihar SSC invites candidates for above mentioned posts under office of Civil Surgeon or Chief Medical Officer in various Districts under Bihar Health Department. Last year, lots of candidates had applied for these posts and this year, authority will expect the same. Without waiting for the last date of online registration candidates are advised to apply online as soon as they can.
Below, we are providing you some details regarding this recruitment:
Name of the Organization: Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)
Name of the Posts: Surgical Assistant, Lab Technician and X-ray Technician
Total No of Posts: 2223
- X-ray Technician- 215 posts
- Surgical Assistant- 236 posts
- Lab Technician- 1772 posts
The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years and maximum age should be 42 years.
Age relaxation is also applicable as per Government of India rules. We are providing you the details of age relaxation:
- Unreserved (male): 37 years
- Unreserved (female): 40 years
- Backward Classes and Extreme Backward Classes (male & female): 40 years
- Schedule Tribes and Schedule Caste (male & female): 42 years
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|X-ray Technician||Candidates must be passed 10 + 2 in Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry.
Candidates must have diploma in Medical Radiology.
|Surgical Assistant||· ISC/ 10+2 Science (for those who have passed DMLT up to December 31, 2006) and ISC/ 10+2 (Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English) for those who have passed DMLT after December 31, 2006.
· Candidates must have Diploma in Surgical Assistant.
|Lab Technician||· ISC/ 10+2 Science (Physics, Chemistry, English & Biology/ Math) (for those who have Surgical Assistant Diploma up to December 31, 2005) and ISC/ 10+2 (Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English) for those who have passed DMLT after December 31, 2006.
· Candidates must have Diploma in Lab Technician.
- X-ray Technician- Authority will pay Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800.
- Surgical Assistant- Authority will pay Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400.
- Lab Technician- Authority will pay Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800.
- For General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 375 at the time of online registration.
- For SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 100 at the time of online registration.
Note: Candidates can submit their fee in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
Click here to get Detailed Advertisement of this recruitment.