The Union Public Service Commission has released the issuance of applications for recruitment for various 323 positions. The interested candidates can apply till 20th May 2019.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR UPSC CAPF
All the interested and eligible candidates who applied for the positions in CAPF will be selected which will be into three stages as follows:
- Written Examination.
- Physical Standard Test.
EXAMINATION PATTERN FOR UPSC CAPF
The examination will be conducted in three stages:
STAGE 1: Written Examination
The examination will be conducted by the UPSC which will be held on 18th August 2019 and it will be comprised of two papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II which will be held on 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon and from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM respectively.
PAPER I (General Ability and Intelligence): The question paper will be of objective type of questions in which the questions will be set in both Hindi as well as the English language. The exam will be of 250 marks.
PAPER II (General Studies, Essay, and Comprehension): In this examination, the candidates will be allowed to the option of writing comprehension or essay either in English or in Hindi but the medium of Precis Writing, Comprehension Components, and other language skills will only be in English.
- Candidates must ensure that in Paper II they must write the examination only in medium allowed by the commission for the different components as shown above.
- No answers will be considered if it is not written in the medium provided by the commission.
- Candidates are required to mention the medium in which they are giving the examination in their attendance sheet.
- No credit will be given if the candidate writes the answers in some other medium than that of mentioned in the attendance sheet.
- There will be minimum qualifying marks in each Paper I and Paper II respectively. Paper II will only be checked if the candidate is able to achieve the qualifying marks in Paper I.
STAGE 2: Physical Standard Test
The candidates who will be declared qualified in the written examination will only be summoned for the Physical Standard Test. The candidates are also required to fulfill the below-mentioned details to appear for this stage examination.
|Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
|100 Meters race
|In 16 seconds
|In 18 seconds
|800 Meters race
|In 3 minutes 45 seconds
|In 4 minutes 45 seconds
|3.5 Meters (3 chances)
|3.0 meters (3 chances)
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.)
STAGE 3: Interview
The candidates who will be declared qualified in the Medical Standard Test will be called upon for Interview by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The candidates who will be declared medically unfit but allowed to appear before the “Review Medical Board” on their appeal by the Appellate authority will be called for the Personal Interview. This interview will carry 150 marks. The candidates who are shortlisted for interview will be issued with a Detailed Application Form(DAF).
EXAMINATION SYLLABUS FOR UPSC SPAF
The syllabus for the examination is as follows along with the subjects:
- General Mental Ability: The questions will be framed in order to test the Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude including Numerical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- General Science: The questions will be sent to General Awareness, Scientific Temper, Comprehension and appreciation of Scientific phenomena of everybody observation including new areas of importance like IT, Biotechnology, Environmental Science.
- Current Events Of National And International importance in broad areas of culture, music, arts, culture, literature, sports, governance and societal, business, globalization among nations.
- Indian Polity and Economics: The questions shall aim to test candidates knowledge of the country’s political system and the constitution of India, Social Systems, and Public Administration, regional and international security issues and human rights including its indicators.
- History of India: The questions will broadly cover the subject in its social, economic and political aspects. It will also include the areas of growth of nationalism and freedom movement.
- Indian and World Geography: The questions will cover the physical, social and economic aspects of geography pertaining to India and the world.
We have provided you with all the necessary information provided by the authority till now. To keep yourself updated you must bookmark our page and also check the official website of the page on a regular basis.