Bihar Entrance Diploma Competitive Examination (BEDCE) Lateral Examination Online Application Process is started now and will be conducted till 28th April 2019. More details about the examination are given in this blog.
WHAT IS BCECEB AND DECE (LE)?
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is the authority which was framed by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995. This authority is responsible for conducting competitive examinations for different professional courses of Medical, Engineering and Agricultural sector every year in the institutions of Bihar.
Diploma Entrance Competitive Entrance Examination (DECE) (Lateral Entry) is the competitive examination conducted by the BCECEB for the candidates applying for the diploma courses. Bihar DECE conducted the exams for various different polytechnic courses. Candidates can apply for the admissions in 2nd years of Polytechnic by DCECE (LE) examination.
HOW TO APPLY?
All the students aspiring to be a part of this competitive examination must know about the procedure for applying for this competitive examination.
Candidates can apply through the Online as well as Offline mode of registration. Candidates can apply through online by following methods:
- REGISTRATION: At first all the aspiring candidates are required to register themselves by visiting the official website of the authority. They can register themselves by providing their Email id on the registration form. The candidates will receive a confirmation and a password of their Id soon after they mention their Email id on the page.
- EXAMINATION FEES: Once the candidate successfully gets registered themselves to the authority for the competitive examination they are required to pay the application fees which can be paid by the students by the two methods which can be either by net banking, debit card or credit card i.e. Online mode of payment. The other method of paying the fees is through Challan issuing on the name of the authority responsible for it.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: The candidates must fill all the personal details very carefully in the application form and also upload the scanned passport size photo of the candidate with his/her signature.
- EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION: The candidates must fill all the information related to their educational qualifications to date very carefully. They must also recheck the information carefully.
- ONLINE APPLICATION: After successfully filling the application forms, the candidates are requested to take a print of the application form and bring it along with the necessary documents and a recent picture of the candidates.
The candidate has to bring the application forms with all the necessary documents at Controller Of Examination B.C.E.C.E Board I.A.S Association Building, Near Patna Airport P.O B.V College Patna.
WHO CAN APPLY?
The candidates must be aware of certain eligibility they are required to appear for this competitive examination. The eligibility criteria for the same is as follows:
- The candidate must have passed their 12th Standard examination with Physics and Chemistry as the compulsory subjects and a choice subject as Mathematics or Biology (Botany/Zoology).
- The candidate must have passed in his/her 12th Standard with Mathematics as one of the subject or 12th Science with the vocational course or else 12th science with Technical.
- The candidate must have passed in their 10+2 years along with ITI with appropriate trade in that order will be considered as eligible to take admission in the 2nd year diploma course of the appropriate program.
AGE WISE: No age restriction is there for the candidates aspiring for the Entrance Examination.
- The entrance examination will be conducted on 23rd June 2019.
- The total amount for registering yourself is Rs.2200/- for all category candidates.
DATES TO REMEMBER
|EVENTS TO OCCUR
|Starting Date For Online Registration
|Last Date For Online Registration
|Last Date of Payment through Offline
|02/05/2019 (2:00 PM)
|Last Date of Payment through Online
|Online Editing of Application Form
|05/05/2019 to 10/05/2019
|Issue of Admit Card
|Date of DCECE LE Exam
|Date of DCECE LE Result
|In the month of July 2019
We have provided you all the necessary details about the competitive examination to be held by the Bihar Board. To get the latest information bookmark our page and also must visit the official website of the authority.