Staff Selecting Commission (SSC) has released the admit card for the candidates appearing for the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). The examination dates for the same has also been released by the authority.
All the candidates who are eligible will be called upon by the authority for the examination. The examination will be conducted in the form of a written examination. The examination will be conducted by dividing it into two parts. The first Paper 1 will have all the Objective Type Questions whereas on the other side the Paper 2 will contain the Conventional Type Questions. Paper 1 will be conducted on 2nd August 2019 to 6th September 2019 (CBE) and Paper 2 will be conducted on 17th November 2019 which will be a Descriptive examination.
The candidates must be aware of a certain pattern in which the examination will be taken. Here is the pattern of the examination.
The written examination will be conducted in two parts i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- There are four parts in the paper having 100 questions divided into four parts for 25 marks each. The examination will be conducted online.
- The total time duration for the paper will be 1.5 hours i.e. 90 minutes and the time period given to the visually handicapped candidate is 2 hours 40 minutes.
- There will be a reduction of 0.25 marks for attempting each wrong answer.
- The questions asked will be bilingual i.e. Hindi and English.
- The examination will be in a descriptive pattern i.e. the candidates would have to write answers in a short essay/paragraph format in English or any language which are included in the 8th schedule of the constitution.
- This paper will only be of qualifying nature.
- This examination will be conducted for the candidates who had come across the merit list passed according to the results of Paper 1.
- The maximum marks for this exam are 50 marks and the time allotted for it are 30 minutes and for the visually handicapped candidates, the time will be of 40 minutes.
ADMIT CARD DETAILS
The Admit Card for the candidates who had registered themselves for appearing for the SSC examination will be soon released by the authority on the website. The admit card indicates the examination venues and all other details related to the candidate will be most probably released just 3 weeks before the examination. The candidates who will be unable to download their Admit Card via through online must visit the regional office near them with all the necessary details such as your registration ID just a week before the examination. Any details related to the deficiency in online applications, if any, will be placed on the commission’s website about 2 weeks before the examination.
The candidates are also advised to carry a print of the Admit Card along with them while appearing for the examination.
We have provided all the necessary information to you regarding the examination. To keep yourself updated about the examination bookmark our page and also must check the official website of the authority.