Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test 2014 Exam
The Directorate of Technical Education, Chhattisgarh conducts a Pre Entrance Test for the admission to various engineering courses for graduate level in the state of Chhattisgarh.
ABOUT THE CG PET 2014
- Full Name – Chhattisgarh Pre Entrance Test
- State Level Exam
- Conducted by – Directorate Of Technical Education, Chhattisgarh Government
- Undergraduate Exam
All the applying candidates must check the eligibility criteria for CG PET 2014 before applying so that their application will not be wasted.
- XII pass from state board or equivalent
- Must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in their curriculum with an aggregate of 45%
- Domicile requirements must be satisfied by the candidate.
- Candidate must not be older than 30 years in any case
Those candidates who applied on the basis of JEE Main 2014 ranks and are qualified will be reserved 10% of the total seats.
All the candidates can collect their application forms from the major post offices in the district by paying Rs. 500 and they can fill in the form and affix their passport size photographs and submit the same at the respective post offices itself. No other option is there of submitting the application forms.
- 3 Hrs
- 150 objective type questions including Physics, Chemistry and Maths
- Negative marking for each wrong answer
RESULT AND COUNSELLING
After the result is declared, a merit list will be issued by the university based on the score of the exam obtained by the students. Candidates have to visit the website to register for counselling by paying Rs. 300 as registration fee and fill in the options. The candidates that made their way to the merit list are called for counselling where they can select the college and course that suits them after the verification of all the documents and fee payment for the course.
- Application form sale date – April 2014
- Last Date – April 2014
- Exam Date – May 2014
- Result – June 2014
Directorate of Technical Education
Govt. Girls Polytechnic Campus,
Byron Bazar, Raipur
(Chhattisgarh), India, Pin – 492001
Phone: – +91-0771-2331330, 2421376
Fax No: – +91-0771-2331331
E-mail:- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com