Department of Education, Chandigarh Administration had invited candidates for 329 posts of Clerk (common Cadre), Steno-Typist (Common Cadre), Lower Division Clerk (Engg. Deptt.) and Steno-Typist (Engg. Deptt.). Capable and eligible candidates had applied for these posts and now all are waiting for their respected Admit Card. Candidates can able to download their e-Admit Card from the official website of Department of Education, Chandigarh Administration, www.chdeducation.gov.in.
Chandigard Edu. Deptt. Clerk/ LDC/ Steno-Typist 2015 Admit Card
Examination authority will upload its Chandigarh Edu. Dept. Clerk/ LDC/ Steno 2015 Admit Card before 10 to 15 days of written examination. Authority will soon declare its written examination date on its respected official portal. In Admit Card, authority will provide some important details related to candidate and examination such as Candidate’s name, Candidate’s photograph, Candidate’s signature, Candidate’s roll no., Examination center’s full address, Examination Code, Examination Date and Time etc.
Bunch of Details Regarding this Recruitment:
Name of the Organization: Department of Education, Chandigarh Administration
Name of the Posts: Clerk (common Cadre), Steno-Typist (Common Cadre), Lower Division Clerk (Engg. Deptt.) and Steno-Typist (Engg. Deptt.)
Total No. of Posts: 329 posts
Admit Card Released On: Declared Soon
Date of Written Examination: Available Soon
- Clerk (common Cadre)- 253 posts
- Steno-Typist (Common Cadre)- 30 posts
- Lower Division Clerk (Engg. Deptt.)- 42 posts
- Steno-Typist (Engg. Deptt.)- 4 posts
Clerk & Steno-Typist (common Cadre)- Authority will pay Rs. 10,300 to Rs. 34,800 with monthly Grade Pay of Rs. 3,200 to their selected candidates.
Lower Division Clerk & Steno-Typist (Engg. Deptt.)- Authority will pay Rs. 6,400 to Rs. 20,200 with monthly Grade Pay of Rs. 3,400 to their finalized candidates.
- Written Examination will consist of Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions.
- Written examination will be divided in two parts and each part carries 100 marks.
- The duration of each part will be 120 minutes (2 hours).
- Candidates will face negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
- Qualifying marks for each part will be 40% for all candidates.
|Paper I||English||40 marks|
|General Knowledge||40 marks|
|Computer Proficiency Test||20 marks|
|Total Marks||100 marks|
|Paper II||Mathematics||40 marks|
|Total Marks||100 marks|