Latest Information About Kerala CEE 2014 Exam
For admission in engineering courses in government funded, self-financed and government aided institutions in the state of Kerala, commissioner of entrance exam of KEAM will hold KERELA CEE 2014. The merit list will be prepared by the 50:50 weight age of both KCE 2014 and class XII marks.
- Government Seats: These seats will be allotted by the commissioner of entrance examinations in all government and government aided institutions. Seats under private colleges will be notified on the official website later on.
- Management Seats: Concern of college.
- Candidate must be 17 years of age on 1st December 2014
- Must have obtained 50% marks in Mathematics individually as well as 50% aggregate in Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science or Chemistry.
- 3 years Diploma with 50% aggregate
- Applicant must be of Keralite origin
- Wards of defence personnel or Indian Government employees posted to Kerela
- Applicant who didn’t fall in above two categories shall obtain seat under management quota.
- State Merit – 64%
- Socially and Educated Backward Classes – 26%
- Ezhava – 9%
- Muslim – 8%
- Other Backward Hindu – 5%
- Latin Catholic – 2%
- Other backward Christian- 1%
- Kudumbi – 1%
- ST – 2%
- SC – 8%
Online application can be done through the official website www.cee.kerala.gov.in by filling the proper details accurately and then submit the form. Fee is Rs. 700 for General and Rs.350 for SC, ST. ST category candidates having Annual Income less than Rs. 40000 need not to pay fee. All the applicants opting Dubai as exam centre need to pay Rs.10000 additionally through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Commissioner of Entrance Examination” payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
After the form is filled it will be needed to send it to the examination centre with all the necessary documents attached as per requirements before the last date of application for the same through Speed Post or courier to the address below in the end.
Result will be declared for the exam in the month of June 2014 on the official website of the examination. All the candidates are required to check their answers and report to the commissioner in case of any discrepancy as soon as possible to get it corrected with immediate effect.
- Application begins – Jan 2014 1st week
- Last date of Security Cards – Feb 2014 2nd week
- Last date of submission – Feb 2014 last week
- Admit Card – March 2014 last week
- Exam Date – April 2014 last week
- Result – June 2014 last week
CONTACT DETAILSOffice of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695001.