Filled the application forms for NCERT CEE and waiting for the Admit Card. The necessary information you must know before appearing for the examination is explained below.
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has already issued applications for the admissions into different sort of Teacher Education Programmes such as; B.Sc.B.Ed., B.A.B.Ed., M.Sc.Ed., B.Ed., M.Ed., B.Ed. M.Ed. which are being run by the Regional Institutes of Education. All the interested and eligible candidates applied for the admission for the following courses in the institutions. The process of submitting application form has already begun from 12th April 2019 to 12th May 2019. The candidates will be soon facing the examination for the above vacant positions. Common Entrance Examination (CEE) will be conducted on 9th June 2019.
The examination pattern for the same along with the courses available is as follows:
- Separate Questions in a different format will be prepared for the following groups:
Group-A: B.Sc. B.Ed./ B.A.B.Ed./ M.Sc.Ed. (Mysuru)
Group-B: B.Ed. and B.Ed.M.Ed.(Integrated)
- The question paper will come according to a certain level which is as follows:
Group-A: Higher secondary education level questions.
Group-B: Graduation level questions.
Group-C: Completing Graduation and Professional Education level questions.
- The candidate must have an efficient command in Language Proficiency, Teaching Aptitude/Attitude, Reasoning Ability.
- Out of 80 questions, weightage for the subjects will be as follows: For Language Proficiency in English 20 questions, Teaching Aptitude/Attitude 30 questions and Reasoning Ability 30 questions.
- Test Booklets will be bilingual i.e.only in English and Hindi.
- No. of test items-80, Time Duration-120 minutes.
- No. of test booklets- Only one set of the booklet will be prepared for each group.
- Correct answer(s) will carry 2 marks each, Wrong answer(s) will carry negative marking of (minus) -0.5 marks each and Question(s) unattended will carry no marks.
- The last date for submission of marks (40% of weightage) by the candidate is 08/06/2019.
The admit card of the participating candidate is consist of the name, photograph, signature, date of birth (DOB), address, category of the candidate, along with the name and address of the examination center allotted. The admit card will soon be available on the official site of the same. The admit card can be downloaded from the same Online Application System (OAS) weblink by using their initial login credentials. The candidate is informed that they need to carry their admit card along with them at the time of examination and should keep it with themselves for future purposes. Students carrying they admit card along with them will only be allowed to appear for the examination. To download admit card directly click on the below-mentioned link.
Detailed NCERT CEE Admit Card 2019: Available Soon
We have provided you with all the necessary details and information which are completely based on NCERT Common Entrance Examination (CEE) and also includes the details about how to attain your admit card and what all importance it carries while you are appearing for the Entrance Examination. To get further detailed information for the same check the below mentioned link :
|Official Website||http://www.ncert.nic.in OR http://www.cee.ncert.gov.in/|
Also check: https://adeptcareer.in/ncert-cee-2019/