Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has invited candidates for 1746 posts of Revenue Inspector, Assistant Revenue Inspector and Amin. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts before the last date of online registration. Last date for applying online is November 16, 2015. Candidates can apply for these posts from the official website of OSSSC, www.osssc.gov.in.
OSSSC Revenue Inspector 2015
Without waiting for the last date of submission of online application form, candidates are advised to apply online as soon as they can. After the last date of online submission, authority will disable this recruitments link from its official website.
Few Details Regarding OSSSC Revenue Inspector 2015:
Name of the Organization: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
Name of the Posts: Revenue Inspector, Assistant Revenue Inspector and Amin
Total No. of Posts: 1746 posts
- Revenue Inspector- 262 posts
- Assistant Revenue Inspector- 342 posts
- Amin- 1142 posts
Age Limit (as on January 1, 2015):
Minimum age of the candidate should be 20 years and maximum age should be 32 years.
- Revenue Inspector- Authority will pay Rs. 9,300 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200 = Rs. 13,500 to their selected candidates.
- Assistant Revenue Inspector- Authority will pay Rs. 5,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900 = Rs to their finalized candidates. 7,100.
- Amin- Authority will pay Rs. 5,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800 = Rs. 7,000 to their qualified candidates.
- Revenue Inspector- Candidates must be passed Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science including BBA/BCA or any other equivalent degree or examination from recognized University with knowledge in computer operation.
- Assistant Revenue Inspector– Candidates must be passed in Higher Secondary School (Ten plus two) or any equivalent examination with knowledge in computer operation.
- Amin- Candidates must be passed in Higher Secondary School (Ten plus two) or any equivalent examination with knowledge in computer operation.
All other category candidates have to pay Rs. 100 at the time of online registration. Fee will be deposited only through online mode by logging into the OSSSC’s official website.
Note: Candidates belongs to SC, ST and PwD categories are exempted from application fee.
Click here to get Detailed Advertisement of this recruitment.