Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) on behalf of Rajasthan Revenue Mandal (RRM) issues applications for the candidates aspiring to be a part of the organization. They issued applications in the prescribed format by the organization.
HOW TO APPLY FOR RSMSSB PATWARI RECRUITMENT?
All the candidates who are aspiring and are eligible to apply in the RSMSSB Recruitment can apply for the vacancies only through online process. Candidates are warned that any other mode for applying for the recruitment will not be acceptable by the authority. Filling of online application forms will be started very soon. Keep yourself regularly updated by visiting the official site of the organization. http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
WHO CAN APPLY FOR RSMSSB RECRUITMENT?
Candidates who are aspiring to be a part of this recruitment, they must be:
- Passed in their graduation or any other equivalent examination approved by the State Government.
- Must have experience in working in Hindi Devnagiri Script and the basic culture of Rajasthan.
Or must have attained at least one of the following:
- O Level or Higher Certificate from DOEACC
- Certificate of COPA/DPCS from a reputed institution
- Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Application.
- Diploma in Computer Science as an Engineer from a reputed polytechnic institute.
- Certificate of RS-CIT.
FEES PROCEDURE FOR RSMSSB RECRUITMENT
All the aspiring candidates will pay their fees according to the category they belong as follows
- Rs. 650/- for General Applicants.
- Rs. 450/- for OBC/ SBC Applicants.
- Rs. 350/- for SC / ST Applicants.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS FOR RSMSSB RECRUITMENT
VACANCY: A number of 2000 positions have been issued till date for this year by the authority.
AGE LIMIT: Candidate must at least attain a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 35 years. Age relaxation will be provided as per the details given by the Government Rules.
EXAMINATION TYPE: Candidates aspiring for this recruitment examination must know about the examination type which will be conducted by the authority. The examination will be totally a written type of examination in two parts i.e. Preliminary examination and Mains examination.
We have provided all the necessary information regarding the recruitment process of RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment for the year 2019. For further detailed information, you must regularly check out the official link.