Very first time in India, TimesPro invited eligible and dynamic for joining PGDBM program. Most famous banks of India Axis, HDFC and Yes Bank recruits candidates on the basis of PGDBM program. Interested and desired candidates can apply for this program on or before November 30, 2015.
TimesPro Axis, HDFC & YES Bank 2015
Without waiting for the last date of submission of online application form, candidates are advised to apply online as soon as they can. After the last date of online registration, authority will disable this recruitment’s link from its official website.
Note: For Graduate students, TimesPro organizes PGDBM program. Once candidates will complete this course, TimesPro will help candidates to organize Interview and to get Placed in any top 19 Private Banks.
Few Details Regarding TimesPro PGDBM Program:
Name of the Organization: TimesPro, The Times of India Group
Name of the Program: TimesPro PGDBM program
Last Date for Applying Online: November 30, 2015
Admit Card Released On: Declared Soon
Date of Written examination: Available Soon
- Candidates must have obtained minimum aggregate of 50% marks in 10th, 12th and Graduation.
- Candidate must have complete their Graduation without any drops and gaps in years.
The age of the candidate should not be more than 26 years.
- Selection will be made on the basis of clearance of TimesPro Aptitude Test.
- After that, authority will conduct Personal Interview to select the candidates.
Authority will pay Rs. 3.5 Lakhs after doing TimesPro PGDBM program
Career in Given bank through TimesPro:
- Axis Bank
- ING Vysya Bank
- HDFC bank
- Kotak mahindra Bank
- Yes Bank etc…
All category candidates are exempted from paying Registration Fee.
How to Apply for TimesPro PGDBM Program?
- Candidates have to first visit the official website of TimesPro.
- Here, you can see a link, named “Apply Online for TimesPro PGDBM program”.
- Click on that link, another page will appear on your screen.
- Here, you have to fill the form with correct and personal details.
- Enter you Full Name and Active Mobile number, so that they can call you back.
- Fill your age according to your certificates.
- Enter you active and valid E-mail Address.
- Now, you have to select “Learning Center” from where you want to complete your PGDBM program.
- Fill your 10th percentage range from drop down menu.
- Fill your 12th percentage range from drop down menu.
- Fill your Graduation percentage range from drop down menu.
- At last, click on “Registration Now” button.
Click here to get direct link of Apply Online for TimesPro PGDBM program