Jharkhand Gramin Bank is going to invite Indian citizens for 42 posts of General Banking Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). Only those candidates can apply for these posts who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/October 2015.
Office Assistant 2016
Desired and capable candidates can apply for these posts before the last date of online registration because after that, official authority will disable this recruitment’s link from its website. Candidates can apply for these posts from the official website of Jharkhand Gramin Bank, www.jharkhandgraminbank.com.
Couple of Details Regarding this Recruitment:
Name of the Organization: Jharkhand Gramin Bank
Total No. of Posts: 42 posts
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) – 1 post
- Officer Scale-I- 21 posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 20 posts
- Officer Middle Management Grade Scale-II: 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
- Officer Junior Management Grade Scale-I: 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7- 17200- 1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/October 2015 and Personal Interview.
- Final selection will be based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by candidates in CWE of IBPS and personal Interview round.
- Merit list will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- Personal Interview round will consist of 30 marks.
- Interview will be held in Ranchi
- Authority will provide complete address of Interview venue on the call letter.
- Authority will also display Interview venue’s address on its official website before one week for commencement of Interviews.
How to Apply for Jharkhand Gramin Bank Office Assistant 2016?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Jharkhand Gramin Bank, jharkhandgraminbank.com.
- Here, candidates can see a link, named “Apply for Online Application Filling for new recruitment” under “What’s New” section.
- Click on that link and another page will appear on your screen.
- Here, candidates have to fill their “Registration No.”, “Password” and Enter Text shown in box.
- After filling all the information, click on “Submit” button.
- You have successfully registered yourself for one of these posts.
- Save your online application and take a printout of it for future use.
August 7, 2016- Opening Date for online registration
August 21, 2016- Last date for online registration
Click here for official website.