A huge number of candidates are searching about private college list of BTC (D.El.Ed) in Uttar Pradesh and are looking forward to the college list Agra, Aligarh, Mathura, Lucknow, Kanpur, Noida and many other places in Uttar Pradesh.
There are certain which are being followed at the time of admission. The State Government of Uttar Pradesh has decided to change the process for admission in two years BTC i.e. D.El.Ed course. The online applications for the same will change from the District Institute of Education and Training (DIET) and private colleges. The admissions will be provided to the aspiring students only on the basis of the merit list issued by the university for this particular course. The private colleges in Management Quota Admission fees are as fixed by the rule book and it will be abided by the rule book.
There are certain new arrangements made by the authority for the admission and application submission process which are as follows:
- Diet and online college applications will be completely separate.
- The selection of applications will be depending on the merit list issued by the authority.
- The merit list will be prepared by keeping Taking Reservation Rules in mind.
- SCERT will not stay the vacant seat accountability.
- Colleges aren’t allowed to take more than the fees prescribed by the government.
There are certain requirements for an individual to be a part of this admission process which will be described in detail below:
- For the candidates who belong to the General Category, the age should not be less than 18 years and it should also not exceed 35 years of age.
- For the candidates who belong to the OBC/SC/ST Category, the age should not be less than 18 years and it should also not exceed 40 years of age.
- For the candidates who are physically handicapped must have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age of 50 years.
QUALIFICATION WISE: The academic Selection Process will be based on the Academic Merit List:
The fees procedure in the Government-Oriented College and Privately Owned College is completely different.
- The complete education fees for the BTC course in the Government Oriented College is Rs.10,200 each year.
- *The complete education fees for the BTC Course in the Privately Owned College is Rs.41,000 each year.
Note: *Such drastic change will not be acceptable by the government and therefore the government will abide rules for the amount of the excess fees and it may also remove its affiliation from those private colleges.
We have provided you all the necessary information regarding the admissions and the latest changes issued by the authority for the admission procedure. To keep yourself updated bookmark our page and also must visit the official website on a regular basis.