University Of Health Sciences Rohtak (UHSR) has issued recruitment for all the aspiring students for the position of Staff Nurse in the University.
HOW TO APPLY?
All the aspiring and interested candidates who are looking forward to being a part of UHSR must know how can they apply for this recruitment process. So, here we will tell you that how can an individual apply for this type of recruitment.
All the students can apply for the position of the Staff Nurse in the University through Online mode of registering themselves. Once after submitting the application forms, candidates are advised to take a print out of the application form and keep it safely with you for future references. We advise you to read all the instructions and details mentioned in the application form thoroughly.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Before you apply for the recruitment procedure, you must know about the eligibility criteria required to be a part of this recruitment process. The criteria for being a participant for recruitment is as follows:
QUALIFICATION WISE: Qualification requirement is different for the different positions. Some of them are as follows:
- Staff Nurse: The candidate must have passed and attained a matriculation certificate and B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree or a certification in nursing and midwifery.
- Clerk: The candidate must have passed and attained a graduate degree.
- Steno Typist: The candidate must have passed and attained a graduate degree with a speed of 80 words per minute in English shorthand and also should have the ability to transcribe it at 15 words in a minute.
- Store Keeper: The candidate must have passed and attained a graduate degree from any recognized/reputed institution with a typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- Lab Technician: The candidate must have passed and attained a B.Sc. degree in Medical Lab Technology.
- Lab Attendant: The candidate must have attained a matriculation certificate along with the diploma in a medical laboratory with 2 years experience. They must also know the Hindi and Sanskrit language to their matriculation i.e. 10th standard.
AGE WISE: The age requirement to appear for the examination is that the candidate must have attained a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age of 42 years.
The candidates must know about the fees procedure required for registering themselves for the recruitment procedure.
DETAILS OF APPLICATION FEES FOR VARIOUS NON-TEACHING STAFF IS:
|GROUP OF POSITION||CATEGORY||RESERVED CATEGORY OF HARYANA DOMICILE ONLY||ESM/PH|
MALE: Rs. 600/-
FEMALE: Rs. 300/-
|Exempted For Payment Of Application Fee|
NOTE: The fees can be paid by the candidates or the applicants via through online by Net banking or using Credit/Debit card.
The vacancies for different positions are shown in the table below:
|Positions Available||No. of positions|
|Staff Nurse||595 posts|
|Laboratory Technician||113 posts|
|Laboratory Attendant||123 posts|
|Steno Typist||30 posts|
|Store Keeper||25 posts|
|Operation Theatre Technician||36 posts|
DATES TO REMEMBER
|Last Date of Application Submission||15/05/2019|
|Last Date of Application Fee Submission||15/05/2019|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
We have provided you with all the necessary details about the recruitment and the vacancies available for the same. To keep yourself regularly updated bookmark our page and also must visit the official website.