CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION (CBSE), Delhi has announced that they will be conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test(CTET) for the students who are eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII. All the applicants who have applied for it are now looking forward to the examination procedure and their admit card information. All the necessary information will be provided to you here.
EXAMINATION SCHEDULE OF CTET 2019
The examination for CTET is conducted by the authority in the written format. The exam will be conducted on the 7th of July, 2019. The examination will be held in two sessions where PAPER I will be held in the morning shift and PAPER II will be held in the evening shift respectively. The examination will be held in the following manner:
|DETAILS||PAPER I||PAPER II|
|Entry for the Examination||8:00 AM||12:30 PM|
|Admit Cards Check-in||09:00 AM to 09:15 AM||01:30 PM to 01:45 PM|
|Distribution Of Test Booklet||09:15 AM||01:45 PM|
|Seal of The Booklet To be opened||09:25 AM||01:55 PM|
|Last Entry for the Examination||09:30 AM||02:00 PM|
|Beginning Of The Test||09:30 AM||02:00 PM|
|Ending of the Test||12:00 Noon||04:30 PM|
CALL LETTER FOR THE SAME WILL BE UPLOADED SOON TO GET REGULAR UPDATED FOR THE CALL LETTER AND ADMIT CARD DETAILS VISIT THE OFFICIAL SITE: (http://ctet.nic.in/)
EXAMINATION PATTERN FOR CTET 2019
- Questions in CTET 2019 will be asked in the form of MCQ’s i.e. Multiple Choice Questions.
- The examination is divided into 2 parts as PAPER I and PAPER II.
- PAPER I will be conducted for the candidates who are willing to be a teacher for the classes I to V.
- PAPER II will be conducted for the candidates who are willing to be a teacher for the classes VI to VIII.
- The exam will be of 150 marks which consist of 150 questions.
- The time duration for completing the exam is of 150 minutes.
- On the positive side, there is no method of negative marking used in the checking procedure.
DOWNLOADING PROCEDURE FOR CTET ADMIT CARD 2019
- Visit the official link http://ctet.nic.in.
- Search the admit card download link.
- Then log in with your applicant ID.
- Fill the details as per the requirement.
- Download your admit card and keep its print out safely.
All the candidates are requested to regularly visit the official site so that they can update themselves with all the information regarding the conductance of examination.