DMRC Junior Engineer (JE) Hall Ticket 2015 download from DMRC’s official website, www.delhimetrorail.com. Download DMRC JE Admit Card to participate into 2015 examination.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. had announced notification regarding 131 posts of Junior Engineer. Lots of candidates had applied for this post and all were waiting for their Junior Engineer Admit Card 2015. Candidates can download their e-Admit Card from the official website of DMRC.
DMRC JE 2015 Admit Card
Without waiting for the last date to download their DMRC JE 2015 Admit Card, candidates are advised to download it as soon as they can. In Admit Card, authority will provide some important details related to candidate and examination such as Candidate’s Name, Candidate’s photograph, Candidate’s Signature, Examination Center’s Full Address, Examination Code, Examination Date & Time etc.
Click here to download DMRC JE Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2015
Bunch of Details Regarding DMRC JE Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2015:
Name of the Organization: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer (JE)
Total No. of Posts: 131 posts
Admit Card: Download Now
Date & Time of Written Examination: Mention in Admit Card
- Assistant Manager (Civil)- 31 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil)- 100 posts
- Assistant Manager (Civil)- Authority will pay Rs.20,600 to Rs. 46,500 to their selected candidates.
- Junior Engineer (Civil)- Authority will pay Rs. 13,500 to Rs. 25,520 to their selected candidates.
- Assistant Manager (Civil) will comprise of three level process- Written Test (two papers), Group Discussion and Interview round followed by Medical Examination.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) will comprise of two level- Written Test (two papers) and Interview round followed by Medical Examination.
Written test will consist of two papers- Paper-I and Paper-II. Below, we are providing you the details of Paper-I and Paper-II:
Paper-I will be of multiple-choice objective type questions, bilingual (Hindi/English) on Logical Ability, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and knowledge of the discipline/trade. Written examination will consist of 120 questions and each question carrying equal marks. For every wrong answer, authority will deduct 1/3 marks. The time duration of Paper-I will be of 1 hour 30 minutes.
Paper-II will be of objective type questions on General English to judge the knowledge of English language. Written examination will consist of 60 questions and each question carrying equal marks. For every wrong answer, authority will deduct 1/3 marks. The time duration of Paper-I will be of 1 hour 30 minutes.
Note: Those candidates who will successfully qualify in Paper I with high rank will qualify for Paper II. Those candidates who will qualify both the papers with high rank will be called for personal Interview round at Delhi/NCR.
How to Download DMRC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2015?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, www.delhimetrorail.com.
- Here, you can see a link, named “Download Admit Card for the Post of Assistant Manager /(Civil)”.
- Click on that link, another page will appear on your screen.
- At that page, you have to fill your “Registration Number” and “Date of Birth”.
- After fill all the information, click on “Login” button.
- After clicking on it, wait for few seconds, system will generate your Admit Card.
- Your “DMRC Junior Engineer 2015 Admit Card” is on your screen.
- Download it and take a print out of it for future use.
- Do not forget to carry it on the day of written examination.